+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Well, i cant be sure if it hasn't changed to "NOT Applicable" But keep hope because every officer has their own ways of handling these case but chances are you will get it soon
I think Review of additional document is about Police certificate because when they got that document it changed to we have received the additional document. I think it is not whole b check

Reactions: jack_2001

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
i can say finally after waiting for ever after depression and stress i woke up this morning!!! and this is what i saw!!!!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD!!!!!!

i have my two kids and wife with me and we all got it:cool::cool: i just woke up my family and we are all going out for breakfast where ever the kids wanna go!!!!! my wife was crying i already cried when i saw it after al the stress.

my prayers for you all and i hope you get some good news soon.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. Request to to complete spouse application it was incomplete Jan 23, 2019
  4. Request to complete youngest son application jan 25, 2019
  5. Request to complete my application i missed two months of what i was doing Feb 12, 2019
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019.
  7. Medical results have been received.
  8. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on August 5, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations!

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
I applied for work permit in may, but nothing till now,, its been more than 3months now, any idea forcwork permits whn they are going to issue

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I applied for work permit in may, but nothing till now,, its been more than 3months now, any idea forcwork permits whn they are going to issue
Issuance of work permit is usually very fast these days. My friend got it in a week! Have you tried contacting them?

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
I have received medical request on 4th aug went to doctor office last 3 days they say IME barcodes not working on system. What can I do please advise really frustrated
Did you try printing it at Staples? Sometimes you need to use a laser printer so the barcodes are clear and readable.

Reactions: saidur
S

Singerbwoy

send off me and my family pictures today for PR card how long b4 i get it