+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
March 2019 application.
Aor 5th june.
2nd medical on 17th july 2019.( So this one also Expired).
Called ircc couple of days back and was told that criminality in process and Security and Background check not yet started.( Same as it was in my GCMS notes in Feb).

I have a question do they Process applications with dependents outside Canada in the same manner as with no dependents or with dependents inside canada living with them?
And how long i can expect my depends to be here in Canada once i wil get DM. My eldest son is 14 now.
After applied PR , that is first medical

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
This is how slow IRCC is my application still have not even updated even after CopR and sent off my photos LOL..its crazy how slow this system is!!!!!! happy sunday to all and sending POSITIVE vibe and GOOD NEWS STARTING TUESDAY AFTER THE LONG WEEKEND ONLY THE CAS HAS UPDATED

Regarding Review of additional documents, mine says We have received the additional document. So does it mean this should change to Not applicable?

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
So painful this life! sept 2018 still waiting and i have dependants outside...Unbelievable how they process a PR application for refugees in 2 years(24months) so crual and they know the consequences in our lives !
ces gens ont besoin d’importer le model européen .En europe si vous obtenez asile vous devenez resident il ne reste que la citoyenneté mais le canada pour compliquer les choses et punir ceux qui sont passés par cette voie et decourager les gens qui demanderaient l’asile dans le futur ils mettent en plus 2 processus differents et qui prennent plusieurs années(demande d’asile et demande de residence permanente).

Je vous dis cette politique meriterait une manifestation pacifique, c est grave cette façon de nous tuer de detruire la vie des couples etc...

Et je trouve que il y a du racisme deguisé et ça nous fait mal, je sais que des agents du gouvernement me lisent SVP rapportez ça à toutes les instances , nous combattons le racisme dans toutes ces formes meme à l’immigration. C’est du racisme parceque vous savez que ceux qui sont frappés par ces delai de traitement = ceux qui ont demandé dabord lasile au canada = pour la plupart des ressortissants asiatiques et africains ! Je sais que vous savez ça et vous decidez de nous tuer emotionellement nous garder distants de nos familles , on est aussi humain nous voudrions vivre comme vous!
Merci de transmettre ce message A qui de droit ! To whom it may concern

Last edited:

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
So painful this life! sept 2018 still waiting and i have dependants outside...Unbelievable how they process a PR application for refugees in 2 years(24months) so crual and they know the consequences in our lives !
ces gens ont besoin d’importer le model européen .En europe si vous obtenez asile vous devenez resident il ne reste que la citoyenneté mais le canada pour compliquer les choses et punir ceux qui sont passés par cette voie et decourager les gens qui demanderaient l’asile dans le futur ils mettent en plus 2 processus differents et qui prennent plusieurs années(demande d’asile et demande de residence permanente).

Je vous dis cette politique meriterait une manifestation pacifique, c est grave cette façon de nous tuer de detruire la vie des couples etc...
They do not care about us and we hate them. This will finish anyway soon or late.

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
One day i was thinking how if the governement add just 1hundred millions to IRCC budget to reduce processing time for refugees , some people will cry arguing that the money is for canadians taxpayer so they dont need to spend it on refugees and I noticed how covid is taking a lot of money to the governement I said why a human being refuse to help his neighbor refuse to give money to save otherpeople lives so that things like covid19 can come and take all that money and we descover that gvnnmnt had billions and billions ! We need to love eachother ! Dear canadian politicians love refugees and protect them with their families they are also human being , just give them Permanent residence with their families at least 1 year after applying.
Even though they are not coming from Europe , even though they are not white , even if they are black, arab...they are human being