Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
June 30,2020
I need help for the renewal of my travel document, I tried many times for urgent support through a web form and called IRCC many times but all in vain. I need to know what should I do? Should I send my form to Ottawa?
Passport canada announced today they will start processing again so call again Tuesday and see what they say. they announced on Twitter it does say canadians so not sure if travel documents are included but call and see still

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
June 30,2020
Congratulations to all applicants who finally got their residencies!
It seems like I am the only June 2018 applicant left in this forum:rolleyes::)
I really hope I hear something soon.
I called IRCC a week ago and was told the same old usual response of “everything seems to be okay your application is still in process all you need to do is wait”
I’m closing in on 26 months in a few days :(
You'll get it soon 26 month is when alot of people get it based on previous post in the forum by early august you should get it Fingers crossed

Reactions: Jalalcananda

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
June 30,2020
any info on this point: is spouse is outside canada, when do the inside canada get their PR? or they all get on the same day... please advise us :(
I Don't understand your question?

Are you asking if when the inland applicant gets the approval if the same happens for the outland applicant at the same time?

if that is the question, the answer is no the inland gets it first. then the outland gets processed. you can check out the processing time for that on IRCC website.

if inland both will get it at the same time, me and my dependent got CoPR same time. sent off our photo's today.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Refu0202
Jul 24, 2020
I Don't understand your question?

Are you asking if when the inland applicant gets the approval if the same happens for the outland applicant at the same time?

if that is the question, the answer is no the inland gets it first. then the outland gets processed. you can check out the processing time for that on IRCC website.

if inland both will get it at the same time, me and my dependent got CoPR same time. sent off our photo's today.

Good Luck.
Yes i meant all family submitted application at the same time, but some inland and some outland... what happens to them? please advise how they processed...

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
June 30,2020
Yes i meant all family submitted application at the same time, but some inland and some outland... what happens to them? please advise how they processed...
the answer above would most likely be the same dear. inland same time outland after, you can call ircc as well to be 100% sure since i only had one inland

Weley

Nov 13, 2019
i honestly believe it stresses people cause i was stressed i left this forum for like 3 months cause all my GCMS where the same since last October and the this month its all over.

All the best
Thanks for your answer but do you mean your last gcms note was in October or from last October all your gcms note same till you received your dm
Thanks
Weley

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
June 30,2020
Awesome! Wishing you flourishing career here. You will be a citizen in no time-:)
Yes i calculated i can apply July 31, 2022 if i do not travel. so ill just say end of 2022 cause i travel to see m family in the US.

But thank you soooooo MUCH :):):) for your kind words

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
June 30,2020
Thanks for your answer but do you mean your last gcms note was in October or from last October all your gcms note same till you received your dm
Thanks
Weley
correct all were the same

Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun

Literally i got a GCMS every month that is how obsessed i was.. i never see change same info every month literally i was angry and felt as if they did not touch my file and i really think they do not, just get the info the reps uploads the info and then when the officer goes to your file and see all the info they just make a descion because we do not see agent notes just officers notes so we won't even see that the agents are uploading stuff ETC

Polsonlive

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018

Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun

Literally i got a GCMS every month that is how obsessed i was.. i never see change same info every month literally i was angry and felt as if they did not touch my file and i really think they do not, just get the info the reps uploads the info and then when the officer goes to your file and see all the info they just make a descion because we do not see agent notes just officers notes so we won't even see that the agents are uploading stuff ETC
Do you think getting the gcms helps at all considering it has been inaccurate the whole time?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
June 30,2020
Do you think getting the gcms helps at all considering it has been inaccurate the whole time?
i don't think it does anything TBH negativity or positively.

Weley

Nov 13, 2019

Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun

Thanks very much for you answer