+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Been a while since i came on here, or even check my application!!!!

i'll update you when i receive an official letter for now it just updated today to DM but no letter and my medical updated yesterday from expired to pass.

i also just notice July 31 will. make 3 year since i came to Canada i got my protected person status within 6 month that was so quick only if PR did not take a full 2 years :cool::cool: but life is great!!!! new position at work making over 92,500 per year getting to spend time with my mom in the US has kept me busy and not coming on this forum...

ALL THE BEST TO US ALL AND GOOD LUCK

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
Decision Made
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on December 18, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 10, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.
What do you do if you don’t mind me asking?

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Been a while since i came on here, or even check my application!!!!

i'll update you when i receive an official letter for now it just updated today to DM but no letter and my medical updated yesterday from expired to pass.

i also just notice July 31 will. make 3 year since i came to Canada i got my protected person status within 6 month that was so quick only if PR did not take a full 2 years :cool::cool: but life is great!!!! new position at work making over 92,500 per year getting to spend time with my mom in the US has kept me busy and not coming on this forum...

ALL THE BEST TO US ALL AND GOOD LUCK

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
Decision Made
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 19, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on December 18, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 10, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.
Congratulations

Reactions: RefugeeHelp1

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi man
I just received my second gcms note and was no different from other one as criminally in progress and security not start and eligibility not start and they extend my medical on Jan 2020 so do you think gcms note not trusted anymore as I’m very depressed after I got this gcms note
I’m April 1 2019 applicant
Thanks
i honestly believe it stresses people cause i was stressed i left this forum for like 3 months cause all my GCMS where the same since last October and the this month its all over.

All the best

Reactions: Jalalcananda

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I need help for the renewal of my travel document, I tried many times for urgent support through a web form and called IRCC many times but all in vain. I need to know what should I do? Should I send my form to Ottawa?
Passport canada announced today they will start processing again so call again Tuesday and see what they say. they announced on Twitter it does say canadians so not sure if travel documents are included but call and see still

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Congratulations to all applicants who finally got their residencies!
It seems like I am the only June 2018 applicant left in this forum:rolleyes::)
I really hope I hear something soon.
I called IRCC a week ago and was told the same old usual response of “everything seems to be okay your application is still in process all you need to do is wait”
I’m closing in on 26 months in a few days :(
You'll get it soon 26 month is when alot of people get it based on previous post in the forum by early august you should get it Fingers crossed

Reactions: Jalalcananda

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
any info on this point: is spouse is outside canada, when do the inside canada get their PR? or they all get on the same day... please advise us :(

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
any info on this point: is spouse is outside canada, when do the inside canada get their PR? or they all get on the same day... please advise us :(
I Don't understand your question?

Are you asking if when the inland applicant gets the approval if the same happens for the outland applicant at the same time?

if that is the question, the answer is no the inland gets it first. then the outland gets processed. you can check out the processing time for that on IRCC website.

if inland both will get it at the same time, me and my dependent got CoPR same time. sent off our photo's today.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Refu0202

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
I Don't understand your question?

Are you asking if when the inland applicant gets the approval if the same happens for the outland applicant at the same time?

if that is the question, the answer is no the inland gets it first. then the outland gets processed. you can check out the processing time for that on IRCC website.

if inland both will get it at the same time, me and my dependent got CoPR same time. sent off our photo's today.

Good Luck.
Yes i meant all family submitted application at the same time, but some inland and some outland... what happens to them? please advise how they processed...

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Yes i meant all family submitted application at the same time, but some inland and some outland... what happens to them? please advise how they processed...
the answer above would most likely be the same dear. inland same time outland after, you can call ircc as well to be 100% sure since i only had one inland

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
i honestly believe it stresses people cause i was stressed i left this forum for like 3 months cause all my GCMS where the same since last October and the this month its all over.

All the best
Thanks for your answer but do you mean your last gcms note was in October or from last October all your gcms note same till you received your dm
Thanks
Weley

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks for your answer but do you mean your last gcms note was in October or from last October all your gcms note same till you received your dm
Thanks
Weley
correct all were the same

Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun

Literally i got a GCMS every month that is how obsessed i was.. i never see change same info every month literally i was angry and felt as if they did not touch my file and i really think they do not, just get the info the reps uploads the info and then when the officer goes to your file and see all the info they just make a descion because we do not see agent notes just officers notes so we won't even see that the agents are uploading stuff ETC

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
correct all were the same

Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun

Literally i got a GCMS every month that is how obsessed i was.. i never see change same info every month literally i was angry and felt as if they did not touch my file and i really think they do not, just get the info the reps uploads the info and then when the officer goes to your file and see all the info they just make a descion because we do not see agent notes just officers notes so we won't even see that the agents are uploading stuff ETC
Do you think getting the gcms helps at all considering it has been inaccurate the whole time?