+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi everyone
I have been following this forum since I sent in my pr application in 2018 August. And this being my first post,i am glad to tell you that i got COPR today after 23 months.

THINGS TO LOOKOUT FOR DURING THE PROCESS.
1. Ghost updates, these will help you know whether and when you need to apply for gcms notes. Find details on this here,https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/
2.For those with expired medical, Once you see that your medical has been reassessed or passed, Just know COPR is just a week away. Find details here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html
I thank everyone here for the updates and keep the positive vibes going. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
I welcome any questions
Thanks again.
Congratulations, i agree when you see them update your medical you will most likely get your CORP or DM my medical was updated July 29 and decision was made on the 30th...

Good luck everyone

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone
I have been following this forum since I sent in my pr application in 2018 August. And this being my first post,i am glad to tell you that i got COPR today after 23 months.

THINGS TO LOOKOUT FOR DURING THE PROCESS.
1. Ghost updates, these will help you know whether and when you need to apply for gcms notes. Find details on this here,https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/
2.For those with expired medical, Once you see that your medical has been reassessed or passed, Just know COPR is just a week away. Find details here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html
I thank everyone here for the updates and keep the positive vibes going. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
I welcome any questions
Thanks again.
Congratulations. Excited for you. All the best in future endeavours

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Congratulations, i agree when you see them update your medical you will most likely get your CORP or DM my medical was updated July 29 and decision was made on the 30th...

Good luck everyone
Hi, my friend.

My profile does not show anything new.

I never had fantom updates.

My medical never showed expired and still says we do not need medical although my GCMS says it was expired March 2020.

They asked me for POC in May 2019 and I sent them by post and they have received it but my profile still says

We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
I think my profile is dead as hell. I am wondering what is the point of checking it! :confused:

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
No, it means the officer prob have not looked at your file as
Hi, my friend.

My medical never showed expired and still says we do not need medical although my GCMS says it was expired March 2020.

They asked me for POC in May 2019 and I sent them by post and they have received it but my profile still says

I think my profile is dead as hell. I am wondering what is the point of checking it! :confused:

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Copy and paste for me Jalal!!

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020

Good luck everyone
Not always, for me they updated my medicals as passed after extending it since Feb, 2020. And I have passed the Eligibility since April, 2020. Security pass in June 2020 but they stuck on the criminality that still in progress although in the GCMS note says No Crm. Rec. ince April 2020. Also, I am very sure that myself and the family are clean and clear and staying in Canada since 2013.
No DM till now
May 2018 applicant here.
I am really frustrated and sad and do not know how to live without thinking about my PR as all my life is on hold.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi, my friend.

Not sure why because mine auto updated the day b4 my med expired to expired..i really wish i had some advise for you i will not even say be patient because we are all patient and it gets annoying and depressing

i can only say i wish you all the best and i cannot wait to here that you got some good news!!!!!!!it looks like they are working on Aug to October applications becase the people who got are aug and October

me oct 1 @TheVoice2020 was also oct you are next @Jalalcananda

also if you need to. email the minister of IRCC here is his email address ----- not sure if it will help

ircc.ministerialcorrespondence-correspondanceministerielle.ircc@cic.gc.ca

this is the prime minister email too

pm@pm.gc.ca

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

TheVoice2020

Apr 21, 2020
Not sure why because mine auto updated the day b4 my med expired to expired..i really wish i had some advise for you i will not even say be patient because we are all patient and it gets annoying and depressing

i can only say i wish you all the best and i cannot wait to here that you got some good news!!!!!!!it looks like they are working on Aug to October applications becase the people who got are aug and October

also if you need to. email the minister of IRCC here is his email address ----- not sure if it will help

pm@pm.gc.ca

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
YES @Jalalcananda YOU ARE NEXT BY EARLY AUGUST

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018

pm@pm.gc.ca

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Thank you, my friend.
Today I sent them a message in the webform and asked them why my profile never was updated.

Reactions: simple2000