+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
choose from the following the right answer:
most of the IRCC officers now:
1-complain the air condition in the ircc OFFICE is too high and need to fix it ,but they feel tired to do?
2-they are talking to their family about this weekends plan?
3-they feel excausted because refugees are inquiring alot about their applications asthey waited for more than 4 years to bring their families?
4-they need more time at home with their loved ones,requesting more uber eat service ,brought to them by a refugee?
5-they are seeking a raise, as they think they are in danger inside the air conditioned office,after they reached work using the refugees uber driver services?

:):):):):)

I like the Loved one's part, they don't know our loved one becomes divorce one because of this separation thank you IRCC because of this.

Last edited:

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Good morning guys. I've a quick question. What do you think about overseas dependant fingerprint? When CIC requests it? Before security, criminality check or when they issuing a visa?
I think before security and criminality check. Bocoz they match fingerprints with their database

Reactions: jack_2001

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi there! Just wanted to say that this morning I received my COPR!! So happy today!! Would love to get advice from people who have received their COPR recently on what the next steps are for getting a new SIN etc!! Keep the faith everyone. Your time will come.
Congratulations. Please share your timeline.

Reactions: Cacaounicorn

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi there! Just wanted to say that this morning I received my COPR!! So happy today!! Would love to get advice from people who have received their COPR recently on what the next steps are for getting a new SIN etc!! Keep the faith everyone. Your time will come.
Congratulations!
Have you received an email from IRCC asking if you are in Canada or not? before you got your COPR and how long it takes after that?

Reactions: jack_2001

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
He can apply express entry immigration programs. If do so can get PR Less than 6month. you guide him very long wrong path .
He is asking in the refugee section. I am not a mind reader. @ALWALEED509 can also look at the various express entry program as well. It is unclear whether he qualifies.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

6 months is only when you get selected for FSWP. It can take much longer for PNP programs. It doesn’t sound like he may have IELTS or WES/ECA/etc. amd what CRS score.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Assume you got your virtual COPR and landing. Many service Canada locations are now open to get a SIN.

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
He is asking in the refugee section. I am not a mind reader. @ALWALEED509 can also look at the various express entry program as well. It is unclear whether he qualifies.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

6 months is only when you get selected for FSWP. It can take much longer for PNP programs. It doesn’t sound like he may have IELTS or WES/ECA/etc. amd what CRS score.
He said he is a pilot, he can get IELTS and good scores

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Jalal said, and I agree also :) :)
I think you are one of those case officers and have contact with them.
Tell them to make a lottery program and at least choose some cases randomly and finalize them.

• Haha
Reactions: Jalalcananda