+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Today called IRCC, they told me Criminality still in Progress when I asked about Security, she mentioned not start yet, my understanding Security check should be done before Criminality, right? Apr 2019 application
What is the number you called if I may ask?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Trying to link my application number with GCKEY account but not I’m September 2019 application.

hamo9ody

Mar 4, 2019
Hey, My friend jut got his gcms. Note 1: all requirements appear met. Ready for final review. Queued fir finalization (AccOVSdep). What does it mean.

Reactions: Elyas1

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
I called IRCC many times Regarding my we firm submission for Refugee travel document as I’m now PR and they said that said that to contact through a web form only. And advised me to get my Pakistani passport from Etobicoke cic office. I mailed them a request too but no reply yet. Please tell that if I go to Ottawa to submit my application in person as I need to travel urgently will they accept it?is the passport office open?

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hey, My friend jut got his gcms. Note 1: all requirements appear met. Ready for final review. Queued fir finalization (AccOVSdep). What does it mean.
I have that status since May 15, 2020. I have been wondering how long it takes for an officer to look the file back again and make a decision. My application went so fast and then from May on I haven’t seen any progress so far. I’m happy the way my application went so far and hoping for the better. I hope you hear from IRCC soon. Good luck!

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
I have that status since May 15, 2020. I have been wondering how long it takes for an officer to look the file back again and make a decision. My application went so fast and then from May on I haven’t seen any progress so far. I’m happy the way my application went so far and hoping for the better. I hope you hear from IRCC soon. Good luck!
@Elyas, Can you please share your timeline?
Thank you

Reactions: Shanwari

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
@Elyas, Can you please share your timeline?
Thank you
hi, My application was received in December 2019. But the day after I have also received a letter stating that I’m selected for the pilot project which they call it “Centralized Concurrent pilot Project “ which is supposed to run for one year. So the next month i.e January 2020 they asked for biometric, medical and police certificates for both mine and my dependent family members who are oversees. So we were able to submit all the requested requirements by the end of January. In March 2020, I received an email that we have meet the statuary requirements. Then after, I haven’t heard any updates from IRCC. So my application was actually the fastest I have ever seen in this forum so far. But I don’t know how it will go after this.

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Two days remaining to reach 100 %, I just open my account and found profile update.. When I opened the application nothing there.. Do you know what is going on?
Maybe you passed the security, it happened to me a month ago.
all the best

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
hi, My application was received in December 2019. But the day after I have also received a letter stating that I’m selected for the pilot project which they call it “Centralized Concurrent pilot Project “ which is supposed to run for one year. So the next month i.e January 2020 they asked for biometric, medical and police certificates for both mine and my dependent family members who are oversees. So we were able to submit all the requested requirements by the end of January. In March 2020, I received an email that we have meet the statuary requirements. Then after, I haven’t heard any updates from IRCC. So my application was actually the fastest I have ever seen in this forum so far. But I don’t know how it will go after this.
@...Elyas.... Thanks so much for your reply. I wish you all the best. I submitted my application as well as for my dependants overseas in early February, yet to receive any feedback. Patience is the key

Reactions: Elyas1

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
I'm an Aug 2018 applicant and today I got a message from IRCC requesting new medical exams. Our first medicals were done on January 2019 (so 18 months ago), so obviously they are expired. IRCC are some pos... our application is delayed because of them and now they are asking me to throw more money at it. I have to pay for 4 new medical exams!!!

And on top of that, one of my dependents is about to turn 18yo and now they are asking for more documents related to her... are you fucking kidding me? She wouldn't be close to turning 18yo if IRCC had done their work properly.

Last edited: