+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

اريد الجوء إلى كندا انا وزوجتي واولادي انا مواليد الأردن معي جواز أبناء قطاع غزة وزوجتي معها جواز أبناء قطاع غزة ارجو الموافقة عندي اربع اولاد اكبرهم عمره ١٦ سنة واصغرهم ٥ سنوات وانا عمري ٣٥ سنة اعمل في مجال المقاولات وايضن أعمال في مجال الخياطة ومعي خبرة لا تقل عن ٥ سنوات

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
اريد الجوء إلى كندا انا وزوجتي واولادي انا مواليد الأردن معي جواز أبناء قطاع غزة وزوجتي معها جواز أبناء قطاع غزة ارجو الموافقة عندي اربع اولاد اكبرهم عمره ١٦ سنة واصغرهم ٥ سنوات وانا عمري ٣٥ سنة اعمل في مجال المقاولات وايضن أعمال في مجال الخياطة ومعي خبرة لا تقل عن ٥ سنوات
Hello. The official languages in Canada are English & French. Kindly use either to communicate. Thanks.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I'm an Aug 2018 applicant and today I got a message from IRCC requesting new medical exams. Our first medicals were done on January 2019 (so 18 months ago), so obviously they are expired. IRCC are some pos... our application is delayed because of them and now they are asking me to throw more money at it. I have to pay for 4 new medical exams!!!

And on top of that, one of my dependents is about to turn 18yo and now they are asking for more documents related to her... are you fucking kidding me? She wouldn't be close to turning 18yo if IRCC had done their work properly.
I am August 2018. They didn't ask yet for new medical test. They were expired in Feb 2020. I guess my case officer even did not touch my file.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I got this answer to my webform question.
Good day Jalal,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Everyone knows that covid19 causes delay. I also got same replay. I was expected that they send details of my file status but ....
I know their “as soon as possible “ meaning not common meaning.:D:D
choose from the following the right answer:
most of the IRCC officers now:
1-complain the air condition in the ircc OFFICE is too high and need to fix it ,but they feel tired to do?
2-they are talking to their family about this weekends plan?
3-they feel excausted because refugees are inquiring alot about their applications asthey waited for more than 4 years to bring their families?
4-they need more time at home with their loved ones,requesting more uber eat service ,brought to them by a refugee?
5-they are seeking a raise, as they think they are in danger inside the air conditioned office,after they reached work using the refugees uber driver services?

:):):):):)

Last edited:

Kingofthenorth1378

Jun 28, 2019
So true . Like i remember i went to the ircc centre and more than 50% of them were old obese white karens above 50 60 .
choose from the following the right answer:
most of the IRCC officers now:
1-complain the air condition in the ircc OFFICE is too high and need to fix it ,but they feel tired to do?
2-they are talking to their family about this weekends plan?
3-they feel excausted because refugees are inquiring alot about their applications asthey waited for more than 4 years to bring their families?
4-they need more time at home with their loved ones,requesting more uber eat service ,brought to them by a refugee?
5-they are seeking a raise, as they think they are in danger inside the air conditioned office,after they reached work using the refugees uber driver services?

:):):):):)

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi Friends
Just noticed a change in my application account about the time bar which is at 80% now. Today it went from 4 month remaining to 18 weeks remaining. Which means 2 more weeks to wait.
March 2019 applicant.
Anyone else got this on their account?

Last edited:

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi Friends
Just noticed a change in my application account about the time bar which is at 80% now. Today it went from 4 month remaining to 18 weeks remaining. Which means 2 more weeks to wait.
March 2019 applicant.
Anyone else got this on their account?
just months changes to weeks and later to days when it gets closer to deadline.
after that, there are many months of silence.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
if you calculate the remaining until your (Estimated completion date ) the four months will be equal to 18 weeks
so no more weeks to wait
No, but that is so weird. Most of the people who got their security pass got their COPR after 2-4 weeks.
However, for myself as May 2018 applicant I called the IRCC and they told me that my security pass since June 22/2020 and till now I have not get any update. Yesterday I called them again and the agent told me that my Criminality is still in progress which so weird as well, because I ordered my GCMS notes in May 2020 and my Criminality Says: NO CRIM. REC.
The problem is that IRCC people do not touch our files for months and nobody cares about our situations.
wish you all the best
Or perhaps the CS line just doesn't have access to all the info that the case officer does. They also dealing a large volume of cases n
hey guys. this is the first time for me in here and i want your help showing me the way
i really have no idea.. no one
i'm a pilot with CPL licence from YEMEN with other 43 certificates. just show me what to do and i will be great-full now, then and after
You will need to get a TRV to apply for asylum in Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Or perhaps the CS line just doesn't have access to all the info that the case officer does. They also dealing a large volume of cases n

You will need to get a TRV to apply for asylum in Canada.
He can apply express entry immigration programs. If do so can get PR Less than 6month. you guide him very long wrong path .

Reactions: maedow