+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
You will get medical extension update soon. This happened to me last week
no, they extend if they are about to close your file! that means security or criminality must be almost complet! am sept 2018 applicant my medical expired janv2020 not yet extended when it will be extended i will know that am moving straight to the end of the process

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
no, they extend if they are about to close your file! that means security or criminality must be almost complet! am sept 2018 applicant my medical expired janv2020 not yet extended when it will be extended i will know that am moving straight to the end of the process
When we see profile update in our account & removed previous medical update, they will update medical extensions

Reactions: luckyrefugee

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
Hi ,
i submitted my application 2018 jan , still nothing new in my application i already submit 3 time gcms notes,
its big 39 pages no change but yesterday , i knew from someone if you order gcms notes alot of time your file officer getting angry is that true because of extra work , is that correct , that's y application process late

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
im too much worry after covid-19 , yesterday call cic they said whatever website showing its take longer than normal time due to covid19 finish hopes i asked how long it wil take he said i dont know if agent dont know so who's know please if anybody have information please share anxiety level

Reactions: jack_2001

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hi ,
i submitted my application 2018 jan , still nothing new in my application i already submit 3 time gcms notes,
its big 39 pages no change but yesterday , i knew from someone if you order gcms notes alot of time your file officer getting angry is that true because of extra work , is that correct , that's y application process late

not true, ATIP officers are totally different than your PR application officers.

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
im too much worry after covid-19 , yesterday call cic they said whatever website showing its take longer than normal time due to covid19 finish hopes i asked how long it wil take he said i dont know if agent dont know so who's know please if anybody have information please share anxiety level
DON'T WORRY
THE ONE WHO REPLIED IS ONLY A CALL CENTER,THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE INFORMATION IS THE AGENT MANAGING YOUR FILE
DEFENSIVELY IRCC ALWAYS DOESNT SAY THE EXACT TIME FOR ANYTHING,AS THEIR COMPUTERS ARE OLD,AND THEIR SYSTEM IS BUILT ON OLD POLICIES AND PROCEDURES,THEY MAKE DEEP BACKGROUND CHECK TWICE BEFORE THE COURT AND BEFORE THE PR FOR THE SAME PERSON IN ONLY TWO YEARS,THEY ARE OLD SCAREY RACIST PEOPLE

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
DON'T WORRY
THE ONE WHO REPLIED IS ONLY A CALL CENTER,THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE INFORMATION IS THE AGENT MANAGING YOUR FILE
DEFENSIVELY IRCC ALWAYS DOESNT SAY THE EXACT TIME FOR ANYTHING,AS THEIR COMPUTERS ARE OLD,AND THEIR SYSTEM IS BUILT ON OLD POLICIES AND PROCEDURES,THEY MAKE DEEP BACKGROUND CHECK TWICE BEFORE THE COURT AND BEFORE THE PR FOR THE SAME PERSON IN ONLY TWO YEARS,THEY ARE OLD SCAREY RACIST PEOPLE
I just call for my satisfaction or nothing but he said same thing what my account showing how many time delay due covid19 its headache for me

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I just call for my satisfaction or nothing but he said same thing what my account showing how many time delay due covid19 its headache for me
Hello,
when you call the IRCC call center is better to ask them about the details regarding your Criminality and the security if you already pass or not yet. Some agents are so nice and will give you these based on what they see on your file. Definitely they do not know when your application will be finished but at least you know about the longest process which is security if it finished or no.

Good Luck

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Hi ,
Are you 218 or 2019 applicant?

JANET121

Jun 30, 2020
I just contact my lawyer couples week ago he said to me dont push too much your file by asking Gcms notes its not a good way or sign on your file is that correct ?

Reactions: Refu0202

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
I just contact my lawyer couples week ago he said to me dont push too much your file by asking Gcms notes its not a good way or sign on your file is that correct ?
IRCC Agent also said like that. We can request if really need one. but GCMS take a month and doesn’t tell how much time does it take to finish our file. When we request GCMS every time, they add this request with our file. Ask your lawyer who prepare GCMS behalf of GCMS officer? One call centre agent told me that our case officer prepares it.

Reactions: simple2000