AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello everyone, I'm coming from another thread. Me and a lot of other December and beyond applicants haven't got their AoR. I was wondering if there is anyone who got their AoR and a December 2019 and beyond applicant.
We are all December 2019 applicants and those without pilot project have not received AOR.

Reactions: Armen0

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi all.
I applied for gcms last month, and got an email from IRCC (ATIP) today asking for further information. The message reads thus:

"Please confirm if your request is limited to your files, or if you are also seeking information pertaining to your family members. If so, we require the following information for each individual:
- Complete name and date of birth
- Requested record(s) and associated UCI(s) and file number(s)
- A consent form authorizing you to receive their information"

For me, there is no way I could ask for my family's information who are oversees. Although, I included them in my application right from the beginning and had already even paid for bio-metrics for my wife on the authority of cic while still waiting for instruction on what to do next. Asking for their UCI(s) and file number(s) makes me believe that my concern should be requesting for my own application because I've not received any such requested information (uci or file number) on my family from cic. However, I just want to be 100 % I'm right before responding to the email that I only need my information that's why I'm asking members to shied more light to this if I'm wrong.
Thanking you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your right i am looking forward to buy a house in Alberta but I really don't know what my percentage will be like I came from state my credit score over there is 820 and here I don't even know what my credit score will be like but have credit card since 2019 and am trying to see how i can buy a house. We all need to take away our minds in PR that's the only way we can get it fast. I have family over in state i do miss them so much but I can't do anything until I get PR so just focus on taking life easy for know. So brothers and sisters remember that there is a lot of people who haven't even had their hearing and some could not make it and some was not granted for the fact that we have been accepted let's give thanks to God. Every other things will come after it. God bless you all.
You can check your credit score online but qualifying for a mortgage involves more than just your credit score. Would suggest meeting with a mortgage broker to assess your options and what you should be working towards. Probably not an ideal time to buy in Alberta although if you are going to live in the home for a long period of time it won't matter.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
My pr is in process and i hv an overseas spouse, if i sign to be representative of my spouse’s application for some correspondence with ircc, will i end up doing all his work?? Who will submit his forms when asked from the local embassy??