+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
IMPORTANT

I EMAILED Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
I ASKED THEM ABOUT THE SITUATION OF MY SECURITY CHECK
THEY REPLIED TODAY THAT THEY GOT A REQUEST FROM CBSA IN 8/2019 AND REPLIED TO CBSA WITH THE INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS IN 9/2019
I think it is same with RCMP screening that CIC is requesting at the same day they give you a case number and rcmp answers to it in one month. It is in gcms file.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
RTD have to be returned once expired. you are not allowed to have two in your possession. thats what they told my friend its crazy.. i have a UK, Schengen and a US Visa, and i am so upset that my RTD will expire b4 but the good thing is i have traveled abot 8 time already last year on them so at lest i used them all.... i am so mad at covid19 cause i wanna be traveling right now.. but my mom said she will pay for them the second time around in march when the RTD expires so not my money this time :p :p :p :p
It is so strange so it means that the USA 10 year visa we can only use for 18 months then have to get a new one in new RTD. Because when u lr travel documents are less then 6 months in expiry they don’t give you entry right. So technically each time we renew our RTD we have to get a new Usa visa. If we keep a copy of the visa page it will still be not acceptable. And they don’t return the expired RTD to us.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
It is so strange so it means that the USA 10 year visa we can only use for 18 months then have to get a new one in new RTD. Because when u lr travel documents are less then 6 months in expiry they don’t give you entry right. So technically each time we renew our RTD we have to get a new Usa visa. If we keep a copy of the visa page it will still be not acceptable. And they don’t return the expired RTD to us.
Even if I can get 30 days it's better than nothing.

Reactions: Refu0202

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
when you apply for a RTD the second time its normally 5 Yrs validity. my friend has 5 yrs and he got a new US visa same ten years..still waiting for PR too

Reactions: Jalalcananda

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
how did you find their email?
what is it?
Through atip system.. Just choose CSIS and when ythey ask to write details.. Tell them your request.. And I think not only me did this.. Because the main information in the document and the letter they sent is the time they got the request from CBSA and the time they replied.. Every body in this great country is trying to cover his own ass.... Thank you Canada.. This Wil be a document against Ircc in the future claim against them

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Through atip system.. Just choose CSIS and when ythey ask to write details.. Tell them your request.. And I think not only me did this.. Because the main information in the document and the letter they sent is the time they got the request from CBSA and the time they replied.. Every body in this great country is trying to cover his own ass.... Thank you Canada.. This Wil be a document against Ircc in the future claim against them
Oh lol okay ATIP i know you said email so i was curious if they had an email address. thanks for the reply.

Reactions: jack_2001

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
when you apply for a RTD the second time its normally 5 Yrs validity. my friend has 5 yrs and he got a new US visa same ten years..still waiting for PR too
As per my experience in Bangladesh that USA always issue 5 years multiple visa and passport in BD is valid maximum 5 years . Even though passport is expired but visa is valid and good to use subject to you get another new valid passport and travel with both. In Bangladesh I used to carry 6 books of old passport along with one valid . You don’t need to transfer or apply for new visa.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
If the passport in which your visa has been endorsed has expired, the visa in the old passport still can be used, provided that you also carry a valid passport of the same nationality. Note: If, when canceling your old passport, the passport authority has clipped the corners of the passport, and, in so doing, has damaged the visa in any way, that visa is no longer valid and cannot be used for travel to the United States.

Reactions: jack_2001