+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 9, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on July 10, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on December 3, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on January 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi everyone!

I guess the reason that they do not care about the processing time of refugee inside the Canada, because we do not have any organization to help us after accepting as Protected Person.
They do not care what it is happening to people here.
Yes, they gave us an opportunity for new life here and we all are grateful of that. But as human being we have some rights!
If we could join together and make some community and tell them our problems and requests together, maybe they hear our voice!

1- Protected person could not easily apply for any kind of mortgages
2- We could not have our own business like PR people and we have to pay such as international
3- It is weird that bank do not let my friend to open even account to buy/sell stock and shares
4- Most car dealers do not accept refugee even protected person to apply for lease or finance option
5- To buy a house, we have to prove that we want to live at buying house to exempt of paying 15% extra taxes
and....

This is Canada! If they know how many problems we have during these tough situation, and if and if we would be together, they hear us.
Honestly, we are proud of this country to let us live here freely. But it is not fair to wait about 24 months to get the PR to have normal life like others!!!

I guess if they hear our problems from new and strong community, they will be force to change some unnecessary and time wasting rules.

Thanks

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone!

I guess the reason that they do not care about the processing time of refugee inside the Canada, because we do not have any organization to help us after accepting as Protected Person.
Yes, they gave us an opportunity for new life here and we all are grateful of that. But as human being we have some rights!
If we could join together and make some community and tell them our problems and requests together, maybe they hear our voice!

2- We could not have our own business like PR people and we have to pay such as international
3- It is weird that bank do not let my friend to open even account to buy/sell stock and shares
4- Most car dealers do not accept refugee even protected person to apply for lease or finance option
5- To buy a house, we have to prove that we want to live at buying house to exempt of paying 15% extra taxes
and....

This is Canada! If they know how many problems we have during these tough situation, and if and if we would be together, they hear us.
Honestly, we are proud of this country to let us live here freely. But it is not fair to wait about 24 months to get the PR to have normal life like others!!!

I guess if they hear our problems from new and strong community, they will be force to change some unnecessary and time wasting rules.

Thanks
How do we go about this? I think its high time we voiced out. Someone here was talking about a reporter sharing our story. I'm not sure if that ever happened or its still in the pipeline?

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi everyone!

and....

Thanks
[/QUO
let’s get together and do a protest with some slogans, first let’s start with Making a Facebook group we will join there and start from there. If we don’t do anything and be silent nothing will be happening soon.

Reactions: Refu0202

EGYPT

Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone!

and....

Thanks
oh I didnt know that we will face all these problems, so to give me a heads up anything else to predict ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone!

and....

Thanks
1. This is the case for most newcomers to Canada irregardless of whether they are protected people. It has to with credit and job history. In order to buy a home most newcomers have to puta significant amount down.
3. You should be able to get an investing account.
4. yet again that is due to your lack of credit history
5. You will be refunded the foreign ownership tax that is applicable to some areas.

These are mostly newcomers to Canada issue not protected people issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Jalalcananda