+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

levenscan

Oct 30, 2018
Brother dont worry....this is the general message in all applications where time bar is complete....i hope, u will have received this message which reads as follows....i m july 2018 applicant.....i also have this written in my account but this is general and not specific message....have u the same message in ir account.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
Yes. I also have this message. I'm Aug 2018 applicant. It's just automatically message after the bar is 100%.

syed009

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello friend

Does anyone here know about pilot project program i recieved a email which says you are accepted as pilot program for PR process . ?

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I am December 2018 applicant and still waiting. Let's pray God that our application would be processed soon.

In this kind of situation I would suggest you to get GCSM (which you already have did) and see if there are some negative comments from officer in notes. There may not be such note but in that case your background and security checks are taking more time.

But since they have hinted that you have missed one of their requests; I strongly believe there are some problems with your application. Try to find that request by contacting IRCC agent by phone and ask them to send the IRCC request again by stating the email you have recently received.

Finally, if you are financially able, get a good lawyer and use their contact to figure out how to send the requested document.
Thanks bro for your response. However, you got me wrong! I didn't say I missed any request from IRCC. Rather I said I'm very sure it wasn't coz of requested documents coz I provided whatever they asked me immediately. So the problem is the inability to verify information which isn't my fault....

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
This is a general message for all who have exceeded the 20 months. everyone here who has passed 20 month sees the same message. IRCC nevr said you missed anything they are giveing examples as to why some applications may have exceeded that time, have to read in context.
Exactly, I didn't miss anything they requested. Problem is the verification of information which I have no control over...

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Horrible suggestion, stop waisting your moneys on lawyers they do not have any special contact to IRCC and they cannot get your application to-move faster at alllll...
You're right. Lawyers can't do anything as far as i know. I've tried an immigration lawyer in the past to ask if i gave them my case to handle... Would they be able to expedite the processing of my application? They bluntly told me "NO". They have no such connection except to just guide you through your processing period....

Reactions: Refu0202

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
ALMOST SAME AS ME
BECAUSE OF THEIR POLICIES AND THE WAY THEY WORK ,PEOPLE LOOSE TIME,AND LOOSE HAPINESS,SOME TIMES PEOPLE FET SICK...THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH IRCC IS TO GET THEM INTO COURT...IT IS THEIR PROBLEMS NOT OURPROBLEMS THAT THEY COULDNT VERIFY INFORMATION.....
I'm so mentally tired of the whole thing, honestly. My wife is tired, my kids are tired. It got to a stage, my 6 year old girl told me to come back home if I'm unable to bring them to Canada. At some point in time, she stopped talking to me until her mother intervened. I just hope this situation will not turn to "had I known"....

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
For people who have experience concerning this kind of message (20 % complex application).... What happens eventually? Would they make a decision (dm or copr) if they're unable to verify whatever information they need or they'll wait till after how many months trying to verify by all means? Thanks in advance for your responses!

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
I'm so mentally tired of the whole thing, honestly. My wife is tired, my kids are tired. It got to a stage, my 6 year old girl told me to come back home if I'm unable to bring them to Canada. At some point in time, she stopped talking to me until her mother intervened. I just hope this situation will not turn to "had I known"....
when did u apply? This is almost final step Don't loose hope . your family will come Canada soon. God solve your problem soon

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
For people who have experience concerning this kind of message (20 % complex application).... What happens eventually? Would they make a decision (dm or copr) if they're unable to verify whatever information they need or they'll wait till after how many months trying to verify by all means? Thanks in advance for your responses!
I think security take long time & the officer doing security has a time limit

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I feel so bad reading this. Don't worry, everything will soon be over. No one here can give an accurate information. It is at best speculations! It will soon be over..

Reactions: Jalalcananda