+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

maedow

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
ALHUMDULILLAH ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH I HAVE RECEIVED COPR TODAY JUNE 3RD 2020 FINALLY! Me and my family are now permanent residents!!!!! It was a lonnnnnnng wait of 29.5 months total waiting for PR. This journey has been extremely tough and extremely hard for me and my family but in the end patience is key. I thank you all for the prayers and support you all gave me throughout and taught me so much as well! I hope you all get your PR soon too.
Below is my timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 16, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 19, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on June 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (some form that was filled wrong)
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 5, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(pcc request)
  7. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (fill new form cus my bro turned 18)
  8. We sent you correspondence on July 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (send 1 pcc again because they never received old we sent pcc)
  9. JUNE 03 2020 CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE.
Thank you and if anyone knows how to request old passports from them please tell me also if we can ask for urgent pr card processing. Thank you
You deserve it. What a wait! Congratulations. Excited for ya

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
ALHUMDULILLAH ALL PRAISE TO ALLAH I HAVE RECEIVED COPR TODAY JUNE 3RD 2020 FINALLY! Me and my family are now permanent residents!!!!! It was a lonnnnnnng wait of 29.5 months total waiting for PR. This journey has been extremely tough and extremely hard for me and my family but in the end patience is key. I thank you all for the prayers and support you all gave me throughout and taught me so much as well! I hope you all get your PR soon too.
Below is my timeline:
  3. We sent you correspondence on June 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (some form that was filled wrong)
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 5, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on November 21, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(pcc request)
  7. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (fill new form cus my bro turned 18)
  8. We sent you correspondence on July 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (send 1 pcc again because they never received old we sent pcc)
Thank you and if anyone knows how to request old passports from them please tell me also if we can ask for urgent pr card processing. Thank you
Congratulation my friend, it has been really long journey you been through, alhamdulilah has finished

all the best in your life :)

• Love
Reactions: Halo14 and ank22

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Below is my timeline:
Congratulations. I’m happy for you You are the one waiting long time in here

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Below is my timeline:
congrats! happy for u!
do u think the lawyer u paid helped to move your application?

• Love
Reactions: ank22

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Below is my timeline:
Alhamdule Allah I am Sooooooooo happy for you brother
you mean that they did not send you a DM they directly sent you COPR?
pray for me pleaaaaase brother
Iam May 2018 applicant still waiting

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
congrats! happy for u!
do u think the lawyer u paid helped to move your application?
no lawyer only inquired like normal webform. my security was under process since JANUARY 2020 AND PASSED ON MAY 14. I got ghost update on MAY 14 which the agent on phone said that i passed security. After 3 weeks of ghost update i got my COPR. Thank you and i wish you the same

Reactions: Refu0202

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Below is my timeline:

This gave me the biggest smile!!!! after having such a bad day...

Congratulations and all the best..

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Below is my timeline:
Good to hear that... Finally you got it!
Pray for us too

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Below is my timeline:
Congratulations bro, really happy for you, inshalla more good news for legacy applications.

• Love
Reactions: ank22

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
thank you everyone!!!!! Hope all is well @RefugeeHelp1
I hope all of you get your pr soon.
will update once i get my pr card also inshallah
Thanks man, i hope so too but im not too worried about PR lol..

i just need to take a vacation and the world is lock down so i can't take a plane and leave. work is stressing me out!!! :(:(:p:p