+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

aroouae

Jan 17, 2019
I really doubt that our applications are being processed during this time and it’s completely normal because we are living through an epidemic and processing officers do have families and loved ones too that they need to stay at home with during this crisis. We just need to be patient and grateful that we’re waiting for PRs not hearings.
HI all

just wanted to let you know all that is one of our friends in the PR what's up group got his DM today which means they are working.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Trying to link my application for PR with GCKEY online services tried all given combinations ( UCI /G number / passport / birthday etc but not successful . Say no match . I have applied May 2019 so far update by email was asked to submit RCMP FT and FBI certificate which was submitted in mid March 2020

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I really doubt that our applications are being processed during this time and it’s completely normal because we are living through an epidemic and processing officers do have families and loved ones too that they need to stay at home with during this crisis. We just need to be patient and grateful that we’re waiting for PRs not hearings.
I think they work virtually But slowly as 8th April my friend received email to submit his RCMP FP

armanarian

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi guys

I got my Refugee Claimant Document on December 2019 and waiting for my Work Permit , how long does it takes ?

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Trying to link my application for PR with GCKEY online services tried all given combinations ( UCI /G number / passport / birthday etc but not successful . Say no match . I have applied May 2019 so far update by email was asked to submit RCMP FT and FBI certificate which was submitted in mid March 2020
Try to put the number of applicants 1, instead of the whole family members included in the application

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
HI all

just wanted to let you know all that is one of our friends in the PR what's up group got his DM today which means they are working.
Hi you mentioned from 1 month about your friend got his Dm . Is this another friend for you ? Because is he another one that’s mean they are working