+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Are you a protected person? I wonder if they ll ask me to do medical/RCMP FP Or biometrics again?
i was an inland refugee in Canada with my wofe and kids we all have done our medical/biometric for refugee claim back end of 2017now protected persons since March 2019, and then applied for PR in April 2019 bar is showing 63% ... anyoneelse in the same situation?
I am protected person with all my family here. applied Oct 2018 and two times did medical. 1st one when we were Refugee claimant and second one after we applied for PR.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I ama protected person March 2019 PR applicant.
Did my 2nd medical in july2019.
I was asked for spouse fingerprints fee in October 2019. My spouse is still in my home country.
And i haven't heard anything after that from the immigration.

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 9, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 11, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on July 10, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on December 3, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on January 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Any one Jan-Feb- 2018 ?

• Sad
Reactions: Refu0202

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Estimated Processing Time: 48 days
I wonder to know if they ask me to do the medical again! it was valid till Feb 20th , and that was my 2nd meds since i am in Canada.
i have done the Medical after applying for the PR and got expired on Jan2020, on March 2020 they have extended my medical results and updated my account to received again.
I don’t think they would ask you again to re do the exam

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 11, 2018.
  5. We sent you correspondence on December 3, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on January 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Any one Jan-Feb- 2018 ?
yes my friend I'm waiting since 28 months now. I'm january 2018 applicant and still nothing. Last they sent correspondence on July 5th 2019. After that nothing at all. Its unbelievable

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
i have done the Medical after applying for the PR and got expired on Jan2020, on March 2020 they have extended my medical results and updated my account to received again.
I don’t think they would ask you again to re do the exam
That will be nice as i dont want to do it 3 times.

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Permanent Residence
Any one Jan-Feb- 2018 ?
Your name looks to be Kurdish and Kurds never lose hope.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi guys,
I have some news. @Onetv1 and I have talked to a friend who is a journalist in CBC.
She is very interested to write an article about our lives and project our issues such as long time waiting, being forgotten for months and years, etc.
She loves to talk with us and hear our stories.
Please anyone who likes to talk with her contact us to transfer your contact information to her and she will call you.
It is a very good opportunity for all of us to rise our voices.
I hope many of you be ready to talk.
Looking forward to hear from you.
@RefugeeHelp1
Best
Jalal

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi guys,
I have some news. @Onetv1 and I have talked to a friend who is a journalist in CBC.
She is very interested to write an article about our lives and project our issues such as long time waiting, being forgotten for months and years, etc.
Please anyone who likes to talk with her contact us to transfer your contact information to her and she will call you.
@RefugeeHelp1
Best
Jalal
i will talk to her for sure
just tell me what you need
thank you jalal for your positive attitude

Jan 10, 2017
Hi guys,
@RefugeeHelp1
Best
Jalal
Hi Jalal,

I'm interested to talk to her and share my story with her. I have been planning to do so from long time though I couldn't do it due to my busy schedule.

• Love