+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I am October 2019, application was sent to the Hamilton office
Wats the reason you are waiting for 4 years? Any criminal record you have? Wats the last update? Did you get pre arrival and eligibility passed letter?
its really weird. Some people get pr less than a year and some others waiting for 4 years. Hopefully you guys get pr soon.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Well I think yours is still within the process range. Mandamus is when your compelling the IRCC to review your file. So you will need lawyer for that and it not cheep.
Thank you for your response. How much is that cost? It really helps? You did mandamus just after over processing time or after a while?

Troy89

Jan 27, 2021
Wats the reason you are waiting for 4 years? Any criminal record you have? Wats the last update? Did you get pre arrival and eligibility passed letter?
its really weird. Some people get pr less than a year and some others waiting for 4 years. Hopefully you guys get pr soon.
Received eligibility passed 2021 after that nothing,

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
How long after portal 1 (confirming personal details) does it take to receive the portal login for photo?
I saw many messages here some of them got it after couple days or weeks.
whats your timeline if you dont mind? How long it took to get portal 1 after pre arrival?

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I saw many messages here some of them got it after couple days or weeks.
whats your timeline if you dont mind? How long it took to get portal 1 after pre arrival?
I applied online Jan 2022
Pre-arrival and eligibility passed Aug 2023
Portal 1 invitation las week. Waiting for portal 2.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I applied online Jan 2022
Pre-arrival and eligibility passed Aug 2023
Portal 1 invitation las week. Waiting for portal 2.
Im also jan 2022 applicant. I got eligibility and pre arrival on august. And yesterday i noticed on gckey account it says “final decision made we will let you know……” did you remember this change on your gckey account ? Is this good think? And last question is that before you got portal email did you get any email about final decision or something else?