+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Hello people, my name is Jason.

I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."

I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.
Pls tell your complete timeline?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Brother when you applied for pr did you received any temporary aor after applying and how much time it took

I got my "eligibility passed" letter from IRCC in Canada nine days ago, and two days after that, I got a "pre-arrival letter."

I applied for my permanent residence under the protected person class, and I also have a representative for my application. I would like to know how long it will take now. And what would be the next steps? Please, if anyone has any experience with this reply to my post, I will be very grateful.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Lol same like me. July 2019 from Mississagua office to windsor office from there to sydney NS and now it is transferred to Hamilton. What an idiots are working for government
I applied for my PR 1 year and 7 months ago and l got my eligibility pass letter and pre arrival letter 10 days go

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
My Timeline:

APPLICATION RECEIVED: SEP-12th-2021
ECoPR: June-21-2023

Finally!! Grateful to God.

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi guys after ECOPR what happens next? do I wait for the PR card in the mail? or do I have manually apply for it on the portal? I was requested to upload my photo and confirm address when I received portal invitation. I am an inland applicant. Please may somebody tell me what I should do next. Also for SIN number do I go to service Canada to update it from 9?

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hi guys after ECOPR what happens next? do I wait for the PR card in the mail? or do I have manually apply for it on the portal? I was requested to upload my photo and confirm address when I received portal invitation. I am an inland applicant. Please may somebody tell me what I should do next. Also for SIN number do I go to service Canada to update it from 9?
Did you get eligibility passed and pre arrival letter?

Reactions: Chimurenga 4

rockinglife786

May 24, 2015
Sept 18-2021 applicant
Today i got email for Biometric collection Letter. I already submit police clearance on last august which took biometric as well.
After 20-21 months they ask for biometric stuff. its really frustrating. How long it will more take?

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
I got my eligibility pass letter and pre arrival on June 9. My application status hasn’t moved and it doesn’t say anything about any updates.
You will get portal invitation within the next two weeks or so then ECOPR after. They don’t really update the status online

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
You DON'T need to apply for a card. The card will be printed with the photo you've submitted in the PR portal, and it'll be mailed to your address.

you can update your SIN number with your eCOPR and a picture ID at any service Canada.

Reactions: Chimurenga 4