Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
congratulations you are very close now
Shoaib1 bhai I have pre arrival letter & eligibility passed letter 5 months ago in
January
After that nothing
I call them , they said all the assessments like background/ security are completed, just officer still working on your file,
Did not make decisions yet ? Why they took so long ?

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Just got my portal invitation email
Timeline:
Application Nov 2021
Started processing Jun 2022
Pre-arrival Feb 2023
Invitation May 2023

They never notified me when my eligibility/security passed and never asked for another medical (my medical expired well before application), invitation PDF is also kinda messy. IRCC is all over the place but at least they are speeding things up. Best wishes to everyone.

Reactions: Rajeevkumar84

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
In fact, my GCKEY account still says: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." These are totally unreliable and the only way you can get correct info/trigger a movement is requesting GCMS notes.

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Timeline:
Application Nov 2021
Pre-arrival Feb 2023
Invitation May 2023

They never notified me when my eligibility/security passed and never asked for another medical (my medical expired well before application), invitation PDF is also kinda messy. IRCC is all over the place but at least they are speeding things up. Best wishes to everyone.
Congratulations
I applied Apr 2021
Pre Arrival DEC 2022 and No update till today.

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
I applied Apr 2021
Pre Arrival DEC 2022 and No update till today.
Yeah I need to add that my background check was extremely fast, probably because I’m very young with no travel history, and my case is not political so there’s not a lot to check… background can vary a lot but I encourage you to do CBSA notes if you haven’t done one this year.

Majidksa2013

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Yeah I need to add that my background check was extremely fast, probably because I’m very young with no travel history, and my case is not political so there’s not a lot to check… background can vary a lot but I encourage you to do CBSA notes if you haven’t done one this year.
I’m young as well no travel history not political case but for more then 10 months is stuck in security check . I applied June 2021 bar is 98% and 10 days left on gc key . Immigration system is

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
How can I do that when I try to file through CBSA it redirect me back to Cic website :/

Mar 26, 2022
Hi All,
I got my ECOPR on 7 Jan 2023 and till now PR card haven't been processed , i have tried out escalating via MP, send Webform and tried reaching out on IRCC twitter, phone etc but still nothing. Is there are way i can get it escalated.

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
What is info sharing? How long it takes?

Yesterday i called to get status for my application and officer said everything is done already only info sharing is pending. I am May 2021 applicant and got pre arrival in dec 2022.

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Timeline:
Application Nov 2021
Pre-arrival Feb 2023
Invitation May 2023

Hi , I got portal request on 10th of May
11th of may means yesterday I submitted
Photos.
What you think how long I can get eCOPR

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hello People can anyone with experience answer my question?

PR APPLICATION: Sep 21,2021
MEDICAL: Passed
BACKGROUND CHECKS: Not Applicable
ELIGIBILITY PASSED: April 24th 2023
(IT HAS BEEN DETERMINED THAT YOU'VE MET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS)
Finger Prints: We need your finger prints ( For my dependent that just turned 18) (SUBMITTED LAST WEEK)

QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG TILL WE GET THE ECOPR???

OscarP

Dec 22, 2022
Hi, sohaib1 I ordered them and they have already been sent to me and this is what I see

Assessments

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started

HIRV:

Criminality:
In Progress Org Crime:

Misrepresentation:

Medical:
Passed - Expired
Info Sharing:In Progress
Other Reqs:

Final:
you should order GCMS notes
Hi again sohaib1

I received the GCMS notes, thsi is the overview:
-Eligibility: Passed
-Admissibility: Passed
-Criminality: Passed
-Biometrics: NRT
Valid until: 2025/03/15
-Police certificates: Passed
-Medical: Passed-Exempt
-Info sharing: Complete
-Other Reqs:
-Final:

I have 2 children overseas, I'm in a pilot program. The admissibility and eligibility of both are pending
I received a letter on March 15th, and they ask me for:
*Military record for my husband ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*CSQ x 2; (I already got and sent to IRCC yesterday May 15th)
*Proof of communication x 2 ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*Proof of financial support x 2 ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*Instruction letter for the Medical Exams for my 2 daughters, (Ircc already received the results of both in the web page shows it)

Also I got the Pre-arrival service Letter on March 16,

So for your experience, how long more time have to wait to get the PR and my daughters be here with me ?

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hi again sohaib1

I received the GCMS notes, thsi is the overview:
-Eligibility: Passed
-Admissibility: Passed
-Criminality: Passed
-Biometrics: NRT
Valid until: 2025/03/15
-Police certificates: Passed
-Medical: Passed-Exempt
-Info sharing: Complete
-Other Reqs:
-Final:

I have 2 children overseas, I'm in a pilot program. The admissibility and eligibility of both are pending
I received a letter on March 15th, and they ask me for:
*Military record for my husband ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*CSQ x 2; (I already got and sent to IRCC yesterday May 15th)
*Proof of communication x 2 ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*Proof of financial support x 2 ( sent on Mar 23rd by web form and IRCC confirmation of receipt, March 29th)
*Instruction letter for the Medical Exams for my 2 daughters, (Ircc already received the results of both in the web page shows it)

Also I got the Pre-arrival service Letter on March 16,

So for your experience, how long more time have to wait to get the PR and my daughters be here with me ?
How much time it took with you to receive the GCMS notes ?