+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
this means they are processing your security unless the last page says yours is ready for approval, give it a few more months

btw does your last page have a half-redacted entry says "based on the information provided,..."? not sure what that means
Hi thanks for reply
Well mine says “criminality, eligibility and medical assessment are all met. Application is ready for landing”

I’m not sure about that on your file tbh, what last page you mean there’s many pages
Do you have anything blank and what code you have on top right cornef?

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi thanks for reply
Well mine says “criminality, eligibility and medical assessment are all met. Application is ready for landing”

I’m not sure about that on your file tbh, what last page you mean there’s many pages
Do you have anything blank and what code you have on top right cornef?
There is a page that says “all” on the top-left corner and there might be an activity that is labelled adm/security on the left side, which may be partly redacted. In my case it just says “based on the information provided, [redacted]”, the redacted sentence could say that I have already passed security/they are sending it to CBSA but I’m not sure.

Anyway it sounds like your application has already already been approved, if the civil service strike ends soon you’ll get ECOPR in weeks.

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
There is a page that says “all” on the top-left corner and there might be an activity that is labelled adm/security on the left side, which may be partly redacted. In my case it just says “based on the information provided, [redacted]”, the redacted sentence could say that I have already passed security/they are sending it to CBSA but I’m not sure.

Anyway it sounds like your application has already already been approved, if the civil service strike ends soon you’ll get ECOPR in weeks.
I don’t have anything on the left but i do have a code on the right which is S15(1)

Maybe yeah

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
My gcms notes shows that i passed as follows:

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Info sharing: passed

What else left to pass?
But also what does passed mean’s? Does it mean passed as good or just passed as finished this term?
When did you apply for notes I applied 3 months ago and didn’t receive anything

abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
When did you apply for notes I applied 3 months ago and didn’t receive anything
Same way others apply and probably the same as you but i also haven’t Received anything until i sent them an email to investigate what happened to my request and i think they sent me the results a week or so after.
You type on google, i haven’t received my gcms notes and you’ll find an E-Mail.

Reactions: S.Lonzo

Ibooo

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
iam a protected person applying to PR the background status changed from “Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information “ to “ not Applicable”.
What it does mean?
Thank you.

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
iam a protected person applying to PR the background status changed from “Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information “ to “ not Applicable”.
What it does mean?
Thank you.
It means they just started your security check, expect it to go back to that original status soon.

Reactions: Ibooo

soliver

Dec 28, 2022
What it does mean?
Thank you.
ibo do you share your timeline? thank you

Rinadina

Mar 18, 2022
Hi!
After 24th month of applying PR, finally got PR Card for 4 family members . However 01 still missing. Can any 1 advise whether it will send automatically or need to remind them using webform?

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
Hi!
After 24th month of applying PR, finally got PR Card for 4 family members . However 01 still missing. Can any 1 advise whether it will send automatically or need to remind them using webform?
No worries
You will receive later
I had the same situation
Was about 2 weeks , received kids and then mine

Reactions: Simba112