+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I submit some document via web from but I didn’t get any confirmation email after submitting. Is anyone has same experience ? Do you think it is submitted ?
It normally would show you SUCCESSFUL on the screen. Once this is displayed, you have nothing to worry about.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
friends, I need your help!! My husband is a main applicant for our Pr application, we applied together under his name. IRCC request us to submit some documents for him and for myself we did and we got that email:

Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).
The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
Please make sure to enter your client’s information under theApplicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

What does that mean??? I don't know what to do. Please help

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Today I received GCMS notes its says

Eligibility PASSED
Criminality PASSED
Medical PASSED - EXEMPT
Info Sharing IN PROCESS

we already got pre-arrival services letter in December 2022.

what do you think seniors how long more time will it take and what is info sharing and why its taking so long?

hlander

Dec 29, 2021
I have no answer, I insist, I think that each case or analyst is different and that is where the speed of the process is due. In my case, I have 14 months since I received the pre-arrival letter and I know nothing more about them.

HL123

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
I have US visa on my home country’s passport and I have visited US before but I never stayed more than 6 months in US. Do I need to provide police certificates from US?

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Hi Guys,

PR submitted June 20 2022
January 12 2023 I got my G application no. i never got the X number . I linked my PR and below is the status. What do your think could come next and how far am I ?

Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Today I received GCMS notes its says

Eligibility PASSED
Criminality PASSED
Medical PASSED - EXEMPT
Info Sharing IN PROCESS

we already got pre-arrival services letter in December 2022.

what do you think seniors how long more time will it take and what is info sharing and why its taking so long?
Info sharing is communication between different countries where you have lived before