+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I received my pr card today, waiting time 3,5 months
I am August 2021 applicant, next is Canadian citizenship.
Good luck to everyone
Your speed is very fast, I don’t know when I will get the result, the physical examination will be automatically passed on October 11, the link to the IRCC account will be successful on the same day, there will be a fingerprint refund on November 6, there is no result yet, I don’t know when the result will be

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
can you show me your timeline ?many thanks
I applied for pr one week apart of you
August 2021
March 2022 background check and medical exam
Then I did not hear from them until September
September 12 I got my ecopr
And week ago we are all got pr cards

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I applied for pr one week apart of you
August 2021
March 2022 background check and medical exam
Then I did not hear from them until September
September 12 I got my ecopr
And week ago we are all got pr cards
I don't know how long I have to wait? I only received the medical examination in October, and received a fingerprint refund in November. I should start processing fingerprints!

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I don't know how long I have to wait? I only received the medical examination in October, and received a fingerprint refund in November. I should start processing fingerprints!
No one knows, it took almost 5 months between medical background and receiving ecopr in my case.

Knnan

Aug 18, 2022
really surprised about you as I know a few people who applied in 2021 or even 2022 and they got their PR wondering whats wrong with your application did you check USING gcms?
No
I didn’t
To be more clear i got Csq in 2019 and my first medical done in Nov 2019
Then due to covid and after my medical expired they called for second medical in Aug 2022 and i did it.
After that i got to know my CSQ has expired and IRCC request for renew CSQ (I’m not sure if that right as per my knowledge CSQ will be valid till i get the final design for PR)

Then my representative submitted my documents for renewal in 20/6/2022 and till date no update

anyone facing same delays for renewal of CSQ..it been more than 6 months since I’ve submitted my documents?!

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi everyone,
I got email and it is asked me to provide police reference check. I've checked RCMP website. Can I go to take from a local police service ? Could you please guide me how to get ?

Zai24

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
I received letter to submit more form but I cant link my application to Gc account. I know I can send through webform but how I can do through Gc key. I cant even view application status any where.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I received letter to submit more form but I cant link my application to Gc account. I know I can send through webform but how I can do through Gc key. I cant even view application status any where.
The letter they send always has an address to send the information to, or use the Webform for faster delivery.

if you cannot link your file to GCKEY its because the info is wrong, or you have a Temp file / App # etc

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I had same issue. I finally figure out that I wrote wrong information when I link my application to my Gckey. If you have application number, try to write everything correctly. I hope it works