+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Rinadina

Mar 18, 2022
Dear All.
I have received Pre- arrival letter almost 45 days now, however no PR Portal invitation received yet.
Can you please advise if I can call immigration or send an email to verify.

Knnan

Aug 18, 2022
Friends
I’m really need your help to understand
I submitted my application 2018
My second medical exam done last August 2022

and till now my status under process

email sent to IRCC and they reply as below

your application is still in progress and continues to require concurrence from the Quebec Government. A follow-up is sent to Quebec regarding the issuance of CSQ.

Anyone facing same issues. It seems like they request to renew my (CSQ)sponsorship again

• Wow
Reactions: mikeYYC

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Friends

your application is still in progress and continues to require concurrence from the Quebec Government. A follow-up is sent to Quebec regarding the issuance of CSQ.

Anyone facing same issues. It seems like they request to renew my (CSQ)sponsorship again
When I see people from 2018 and 2019 complaining that they haven't got their PR, that's scares me. Because am January 2020 and am already tired of the process but I don't know what else to do about it. I pray that God will help us.

Reactions: mikeYYC

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Friends

It is not uncommon for immigration applications to take a long time to process, especially if additional information or documents are required or if there are delays at any stage of the process.

I recommend that you continue to stay in touch with IRCC) and the Quebec government to check on the status of your application and to find out what steps you may need to take to move the process forward. You can also contact the immigration authorities in Quebec for more information about your application and the status of the CSQ issuance.

To check on the status of your Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) issuance, you can try the following steps:
  1. Contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by phone or email. You should have received a file number and a contact person when you submitted your application. You can use this information to get in touch with IRCC and inquire about the status of your application.
  2. Contact the immigration authorities in Quebec. You can find contact information for the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion (MIDI) on their website. MIDI is responsible for processing and issuing CSQs. You can try reaching out to them to inquire about the status of your application.
  3. Check the status of your application online. If you have an account with IRCC's online services, you may be able to check the status of your application by logging in to your account. You can also try using the IRCC's Case Status Online tool to check on the status of your application.
It is important to note that the processing time for immigration applications can vary, and it may take some time to get a response to your inquiries. If you have any further questions or concerns, you should contact IRCC or MIDI directly for more information.

Reactions: Knnan and zak86

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
When I see people from 2018 and 2019 complaining that they haven't got their PR, that's scares me. Because am January 2020 and am already tired of the process but I don't know what else to do about it. I pray that God will help us.
really surprised about you as I know a few people who applied in 2021 or even 2022 and they got their PR wondering whats wrong with your application did you check USING gcms?

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all,
My application was received in August 2020, and they asked for correspondence one year ago. I sent them what they asked for, but since then, I have not received any news. Even my renewal work permit, which I applied for five months ago, has not been processed. I have noticed that some applications for permanent residency that were submitted after mine have already been approved. Is it because the employees don't care or because the system is unfair and doesn't care about us as second-class citizens? I came to Canada to live in a safe place and seek justice, not to have a better life, but that is not what I am experiencing. It feels like we are being treated unfairly. Even when I need to go to the court, I have to pay thousands to a lawyer to try to get my permanent residency FASTER, rather than suing the IRCC.
It feels like a joke, not like a country where people live equally

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi all,
My application was received in August 2020, and they asked for correspondence one year ago. I sent them what they asked for, but since then, I have not received any news. Even my renewal work permit, which I applied for five months ago, has not been processed. I have noticed that some applications for permanent residency that were submitted after mine have already been approved. Is it because the employees don't care or because the system is unfair and doesn't care about us as second-class citizens? I came to Canada to live in a safe place and seek justice, not to have a better life, but that is not what I am experiencing. It feels like we are being treated unfairly. Even when I need to go to the court, I have to pay thousands to a lawyer to try to get my permanent residency FASTER, rather than suing the IRCC.
It feels like a joke, not like a country where people live equally
Raise ATIP to see movement on your file

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
really surprised about you as I know a few people who applied in 2021 or even 2022 and they got their PR wondering whats wrong with your application did you check USING gcms?
GCMS is a joke, I sent more than 4 no response, they want us to replay to collect money

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I have tried four times no response
Did you reply back to the email that you get when you make the request? I sent every month but only got one response

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
IRCC has a backlog of ATIP requests, even I order a note in Aug and did not get it yet. i order the same note from CBSA and got in 2 weeks, and i even filled a complaint.

File complaints with the

The Office of the Information Commissioner (This handles the Access to Information Act) https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/submitting-complaint

or file one with Privacy Commissioner (who deals with the privacy act)https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/report-a-concern/file-a-formal-privacy-complaint/

So depending on which you asked for you can file your complaint accordingly.

Good luck

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
IRCC has a backlog of ATIP requests, even I order a note in Aug and did not get it yet. i order the same note from CBSA and got in 2 weeks, and i even filled a complaint.

File complaints with the

The Office of the Information Commissioner (This handles the Access to Information Act) https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/submitting-complaint

or file one with Privacy Commissioner (who deals with the privacy act)https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/report-a-concern/file-a-formal-privacy-complaint/

So depending on which you asked for you can file your complaint accordingly.

Good luck
I just sent to privacy commissioner , let see what they will do
Thank you buddy