+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hello
It seems our previous forum was deleted!
Any update about the PR timeline of protected persons applied in 2018?
Best
Jalal
The application was submitted online on August 5, 2021, and I have not received AOR until I linked to my IRCC account on October 11 this year, and it showed that the medical treatment passed on the same day! No update so far

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
The application was submitted online on August 5, 2021, and I have not received AOR until I linked to my IRCC account on October 11 this year, and it showed that the medical treatment passed on the same day! No update so far
When was this medical conducted? Have you passed eligibility? What of pre-arrival services. Surely you’re getting close.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
When was this medical conducted? Have you passed eligibility? What of pre-arrival services. Surely you’re getting close.
I had a medical examination and fingerprints when I applied for asylum. Recently, I have a medical exemption policy, and I passed the medical examination automatically. I passed the medical examination on October 11. I did not receive an email, did not receive an update, and did not receive an AOR. I tried the link myself and it was successful. I saw the current process. I passed the physical examination on October 1st. I don’t know what will happen next? How long will it take next? What is your timeline?

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I had a medical examination and fingerprints when I applied for asylum. Recently, I have a medical exemption policy, and I passed the medical examination automatically. I passed the medical examination on October 11. I did not receive an email, did not receive an update, and did not receive an AOR. I tried the link myself and it was successful. I saw the current process. I passed the physical examination on October 1st. I don’t know what will happen next? How long will it take next? What is your timeline?
You’re close is all I can tell you. I never got AOR until I got PR. Therefore, AOR shouldn’t be your problem. Since the medical policy has been altered, you’ll know you’re almost there when you receive eligibility letter and pre-arrival services. All the best.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
You’re close is all I can tell you. I never got AOR until I got PR. Therefore, AOR shouldn’t be your problem. Since the medical policy has been altered, you’ll know you’re almost there when you receive eligibility letter and pre-arrival services. All the best.
How long does it take to get the Eligibility Letter and Pre-Arrival Letter after passing the medical examination?

Homelonely

Jul 12, 2022
Please what amendment was made to the medical policy? I've been hearing people mentioning it and I'm not aware what the amendment is or when it was passed. Thanks.

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Please what amendment was made to the medical policy? I've been hearing people mentioning it and I'm not aware what the amendment is or when it was passed. Thanks.
To accelerate the process and ease the backlog of applicants, you’re not required to do a medical examination again. This happened I believe on September.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
How long does it take to get the Eligibility Letter and Pre-Arrival Letter after passing the medical examination?
There’s no specific timeline for these things from my observation over time. In my case, I received Pre-Arrival Letter and Eligibility Letter before medical. Immediately medical was passed, I received portal services that ended with PR.

maygod1220

Oct 14, 2022
Good to hear that. I am having the same situation now. I had the medical check and fingerprints when the time I applied for the working permit. Now I can see my biometric record was linked to my PR application, but they didn't link up my record for the medical check.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Good to hear that. I am having the same situation now. I had the medical check and fingerprints when the time I applied for the working permit. Now I can see my biometric record was linked to my PR application, but they didn't link up my record for the medical check.
Now the ircc system is very magical, I don't know the progress until the last step, can you share your timeline?

maygod1220

Oct 14, 2022
Now the ircc system is very magical, I don't know the progress until the last step, can you share your timeline?
Actually I am in BC PNP Express Entry:
ITA: 1st Sep, 2022
AOR: 18th Sep, 2022
Bio linked: 12nd Oct, 2022 (Just shown the bio records in the upper right box as it is linked with the bio record I made in previous work permit)

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello everyone.
I opened this post more than 2 years ago.
Yesterday I submitted my citizenship application.
Good luck for all of you.
Jalal

DAMNNNNN THE MAAANNNNN Jalal is backkkkkkkkkkk. i was so happy to see your notification this morning!

remember the good old days when we use to cry in this forum waiting for yearsssss for 1 update or at least a ghost update :p :p on our PR application. maaannn the good old days we can laugh now as we look back.

good luck to you all on this PR journey.. i cannot wait to be done WITH IRCC and their slow self