+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Abdullahiabdi

Oct 19, 2022
Hi everyone I had my canada interview 2 months ago and still no response! How long does it take to get UCI number and medical instruction exam?

Protected person

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
hi sohaib1
bro can you please explain me we’re my application stand now they didn’t update anything after ask my son biometric
Week month ago they ask my son biometric
After that no update .

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We do not need medical exam, we will send you mass
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • May 27 , 2022 completed
  • Background check
  • We are processing your background checks.we will send you massage if we need more
  • Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi rajeev

I also applied online for my pr and my dependant abroad.. i wanna ask where can i see this full detail about my case which u shared in ur conversation??

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hi Guys, Can I get your suggestions and advice on seeking to file a writ of mandamus? I've been thinking on taking this route after December if I don't get a decision on my pr application at that time. Do you guys have any experience on taking this route or know people who have taken this route?

N/B: I've been waiting for a decision since I applied in November 2019 and I've recently got a request for medical which i did and it was received in July 2022 yet I haven't received a decision yet or any other communication.
I applied July 2019 for PR and still nothing. I’m ready to leave this communistic country

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hi all,

My PR has been approved. I was requested to the email sent by IRCC so they can send me an ePortal invite with the credentials, which I did on the same day. How long would take them to send out the credentials?

I am in Montreal and Montreal's office is processing my file.

Does the approval mean that they have started to count days toward my citizenship?

I am March 2019 applicant. Had to file for a Mandamus to move things forward. 11 days after filing an Application for Leave and Judicial Review (first step in the process), I received the approval.
I’m July 2019 applicant and no card yet. Can you tell me who help you with mandamus and how much it cost you this? Thank you and congratulations

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Does anyone know why i received a ghost update? We were asked to resend IMM5406 a month ago which we did and been waiting on Background check since the past 4 months.. MEDICAL IS ALSO COMPLETED

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Guys, I have questions, I received approval of my application.
What should I do next, create pr account even if I have it because I applied online.
and I should download pictures, should I use a new pictures or I can use pictures from last year.
I am August 2021 applicant
Thank you
Congratulations
Can you please share your timeline

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Time bar may confuse you, i was stuck on 65% then i got PR. they wont ask you for the medical since there is new waiver announced by Minister Fraser to reduce backlog. Hopeful in next 2 months you may get your eCOPR.
Thank you simba for your reply.
But there’s possible to get eCOPR
When use my application number and date of birth I only see In my application

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on May 27, 2022.

——: SINCE THEY WORKING ON APPLICATION NO UPDATE SHOWING AFTER THIS

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi sohaib bhai Qustion ?
Pre-Arrivals is Standard process? letter has come ?
Like in my case since they start process my my application no update almost 5-6 passed! Do you think Whats next step??

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on May 27, 2022.

Apr 13, 2022
Does anyone know why i received a ghost update? We were asked to resend IMM5406 a month ago which we did and been waiting on Background check since the past 4 months.. MEDICAL IS ALSO COMPLETED
Same bro here the said us to resend IMM 5669 which is also called Schedule A .
What they said in mail.In our case they said 'Sign this form by hand' and don't know what to do .Help me if you can.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m July 2019 applicant and no card yet. Can you tell me who help you with mandamus and how much it cost you this? Thank you and congratulations
A couple thousand dollars at least. Were you part of the military? Do you have any special medical issues? Your file has been flagged so you aren’t going through traditional processing.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
The application was submitted online on August 5, 2021, and I have not received AOR until I linked to my IRCC account on October 11 this year, and it showed that the medical treatment passed on the same day! No update so far