+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Knnan

Aug 18, 2022
Why my file delay for no reason no response
and when I called they said background !! Laying

I did GCMS notes no response

What the difference between us ?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 13, 2021.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received
May i know what is the correspondence you received on July 15.

i received same update last month and till date I didn’t receive any email or correspondence.

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
I also received GCMS notes yesterday. For my case, everything was completed on March 18, even the background check and security, but the officer didn't send the portal email and asked me for another medical in May. After asking for notes, everything was done, and they sent the portal email.
hi radvin your get your pr card ?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Same issue too with me
My time is here :
Application received on 21 june 2021
Started processing - January 5, 2022
Jul 03/2022- pre-arrival letter
August 03/2022- received email for medical
August 13/2022- medical passed
August 30/2022 eligibility pass letter
I called them they said everything looks good and done Criminality check is pass only Security Check left.
Did you live in another country apart from your home country for more than six months?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
May i know what is the correspondence you received on January.

i received same update last month and till date I didn’t receive any email or correspondence.
Did you live in another country apart from your home country for more than six months?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Why my file delay for no reason no response
and when I called they said background !! Laying

I did GCMS notes no response

What the difference between us ?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 13, 2021.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Probably that's why your application is fast, I heard that if you live in other countries sometime your application will be delayed. I don't know if that's true.
It’s true because then you need to provide another police certificate and they’ll need to confirm its authenticity.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
hi simba i have question i apply for pr card on 29 aug 2022 till now i did not get any update when i call them they say there is no specfic time problem is not i did not get ecorp letter
I am not sure what is causing this, common reason is whenphoto does not specification