+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
I apply for pr card last month aug 29 2022 I think my picture is not good they did not send ecorp I try to contact but they are lazy just w8ting
Is it your first PR card or a PR card renewal? If your picture ain't good, they should send you a message to upload another one.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
It’s my first pr card pic is not good these why they did not send ecorp
When picture is good and meet specification, it will go directly to the production line and the process takes 2 weeks to receive pr cards. if its not, then it will be rejected and someone needs to notify...that process can take long. You should be able to download copr provided address declaration is approved

Reactions: LizaAlly

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
When picture is good and meet specification, it will go to the production directly and the process takes 2 weeks to receive pr cards. if its not, then it will be rejected and someone needs to notify...that process can take long. You should be able to download copr provided address declaration is approved
I am sure picture is not good but they did not send ecorp yeat it’s take more then 2 weak i
Contact them already I am w8ting when they ask for new picture

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am sure picture is not good but they did not send ecorp yeat it’s take more then 2 weak i
Contact them already I am w8ting when they ask for new picture
they wont send you ecopr, if address submission is accepted/approved you need to scroll down and download on the portal

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
Why my file delay for no reason no response
and when I called they said background !! Laying

I did GCMS notes no response

What the difference between us ?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 13, 2021.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Why my file delay for no reason no response
and when I called they said background !! Laying

I did GCMS notes no response

What the difference between us ?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 13, 2021.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received
I just think you and I have the same issues, my is this.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on December 22 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 27, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received. That's why I have been since then

Majidksa2013

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Same issue too with me
My time is here :
Application received on 21 june 2021
Started processing - January 5, 2022
Jul 03/2022- pre-arrival letter
August 03/2022- received email for medical
August 13/2022- medical passed
August 30/2022 eligibility pass letter
I called them they said everything looks good and done Criminality check is pass only Security Check left.

Reactions: Joseph007

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Same issue too with me
My time is here :
Application received on 21 june 2021
Started processing - January 5, 2022
Jul 03/2022- pre-arrival letter
August 03/2022- received email for medical
August 13/2022- medical passed
August 30/2022 eligibility pass letter
I called them they said everything looks good and done Criminality check is pass only Security Check left.
You have no issue in my opinion. Security check should be finalized at any moment from now if there are no grounds to prolong it. Your PR application will be approved very soon.

Last edited:

Knnan

Aug 18, 2022
I just think you and I have the same issues, my is this.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on December 22 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 27, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received. That's why I have been since then
May i know what is the correspondence you received on January.

i received same update last month and till date I didn’t receive any email or correspondence.