+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

KeyAnna

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
If its ongoing yet, you've to wait till final decision of lawsuit, if he gets a time or fine its gonna be hard to get permanent residency. You have to talk to a lawyer.
Thx but his scared he cud be deported coz of immigration fraud/forgery do u think the lawyer can help to win this

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well!

A simple question; What if one’s criminality, security, medical is passed and only eligibility is remaining!
Any idea that how long it may take more to get landing paper/ecorp etc
Regards

Special request to @Simba112

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well!

A simple question; What if one’s criminality, security, medical is passed and only eligibility is remaining!
Any idea that how long it may take more to get landing paper/ecorp etc
Regards

Special request to @Simba112
I suppose eligibility is also passed but VO needs to complete process/mark as complete on Global Management Portal to finalize process. That could take few minutes and up to 24hrs, but he could be working on other files then go back and complete status. Hard to tell when exactly...

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
I suppose eligibility is also passed but VO needs to complete process/mark as complete on Global Management Portal to finalize process. That could take few minutes and up to 24hrs, but he could be working on other files then go back and complete status. Hard to tell when exactly...
Thanks
Actually, I called IRCC and agent confirmed me following status whereas I could everything in process on my cic account.
Thanks again

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Thanks
Actually, I called IRCC and agent confirmed me following status whereas I could everything in process on my cic account.
Thanks again
Hi which time you call agent it’s hard now everytime is busy when ever is call what the best time to call thanks