+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Spring_2022

Apr 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I need your help with the following, please:
1- I got a Request Letter from the IRCC on my PR application asking to upload a replacement Schedule A bearing an original signature. They mentioned the missing information is "provide a signature". Is it okay if I provide an e-signature on the PDF document or should I print and sign Schedule A then upload it back?

2- I have my PR application linked to my GCKey account, is it okay to upload the required document though this account or is it better to send it via webform or by mail? I'm a bit confused when reading the below statement they mentioned in the Request Letter as I applied for PR online through the portal:
- For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
• If you applied via the IRCC Portal, you cannot use this option.

3- I don't see any status for my PR application whenever I check on eCAS although I try with different identification method. nothing works. Is this normal?

Thank you!

Reactions: zardari.1

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi everyone,
1- I got a Request Letter from the IRCC on my PR application asking to upload a replacement Schedule A bearing an original signature. They mentioned the missing information is "provide a signature". Is it okay if I provide an e-signature on the PDF document or should I print and sign Schedule A then upload it back?

2- I have my PR application linked to my GCKey account, is it okay to upload the required document though this account or is it better to send it via webform or by mail? I'm a bit confused when reading the below statement they mentioned in the Request Letter as I applied for PR online through the portal:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

3- I don't see any status for my PR application whenever I check on eCAS although I try with different identification method. nothing works. Is this normal?

Thank you!
print, sign, and then scan sechdule a
I would send it by webform and write in body please reply if you got it or not
That is weird if your processing started you should be able to view it. Did your processing start in GCKEY

Reactions: Spring_2022

Spring_2022

Apr 16, 2022
print, sign, and then scan sechdule a
I would send it by webform and write in body please reply if you got it or not
That is weird if your processing started you should be able to view it. Did your processing start in GCKEY
Thanks Sohaib for your reply.
In the GCKEY account the application status is "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

I never got an email that they started processing my application though.

zardari.1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2022
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
uploaded better sign by your self and scan and submit bywebform and harcopy by courier

Reactions: Spring_2022

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
You can use e-signature if you want, and upload through webform....

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
the max time is 1 year, i am also in pilot program
So you mean it will take another year to get reply from ircc?its more than 3yrs now since they got application and one yr since overseas requested additional documents now you mean after sending them these requested pictures it will take another year?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
So you mean it will take another year to get reply from ircc?its more than 3yrs now since they got application and one yr since overseas requested additional documents now you mean after sending them these requested pictures it will take another year?
its been 3 years since your pr application? What is your timeline so i can understand

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
its been 3 years since your pr application? What is your timeline so i can understand
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 9, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on March 8, 2021.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 13, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 22, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

• Wow
Reactions: mikeYYC