Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
How to call IRCC to contact the agent? As soon as you call (Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays) this no its automatically goes to voice ID & ask your information & let you know the status of your application. How ever once you try to contact the agent phone auto disconnect.
Can any one help how to talk to agent?
Getting through them is hard you have to keep trying sometimes it takes hours of trying

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Applied July 30, 2021
AOR December 10, 2021
Pilot Program Letter and More Document Request December 9, 2021
Medical for Everyone Outside Family and My Self = April 11, 2022
I saw in another post, you and your family received Pre arrival? same time yesterday received Medical request....what happened to the medical? or they can issue pre arrival before medical results?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I saw in another post, you and your family received Pre arrival? same time yesterday received Medical request....what happened to the medical? or they can issue pre arrival before medical results?
They issued Medical Yesterday and Today they sent pre arrival. Medical is not done yet although appointment is booked. Depends on officer they can issue pre arrival before medical is received

Reactions: Star_hoor

tirgerone

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Hi All, I have been silent reader of this thread for around a week. I just want to tell you guys that my brother in law applied for refugee 1 year ago and he has done his medical as well around 5 months ago and now last week he has received hearing date.
I am not sure why he is getting everything very quickly because I am seeing many people here getting even medical call after 1 or 1.5 years after they submit their refugee case.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hi All, I have been silent reader of this thread for around a week. I just want to tell you guys that my brother in law applied for refugee 1 year ago and he has done his medical as well around 5 months ago and now last week he has received hearing date.
I am not sure why he is getting everything very quickly because I am seeing many people here getting even medical call after 1 or 1.5 years after they submit their refugee case.
If your brother-in-law becomes successful at the hearing, that’s when he will now apply for PR as a protected person. That’s also when his time will start counting like other people you see here. I hope you understand this.

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Congratulations! Everything seems to be working so fast for you and your family. I pray mine moves a bit faster too.
I remember you was march applicant like me, hope its your turn now, cause obviously they processing the applicants with family member outside of canada first, my family is here with me and its fair that they process your file first, did they asked you any additional documents since november?

tirgerone

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
If your brother-in-law becomes successful at the hearing, that’s when he will now apply for PR as a protected person. That’s also when his time will start counting like other people you see here. I hope you understand this.
what does hearing means? does it mean they have gone through story, they have checked background criminal checks? they have researched about candidate? or they will do it all after hearing?

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hearing is all about looking at your refugee claim to determine if Canada would protect you. It’s also possible to refuse to protect you if they feel you’re not genuine refugee claimant. Looking into your background and other things will start after you apply for permanent residence.

Reactions: sohaib1

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I remember you was march applicant like me, hope its your turn now, cause obviously they processing the applicants with family member outside of canada first, my family is here with me and its fair that they process your file first, did they asked you any additional documents since november?
No apart from asking my two children over 14 to go for biometrics. I pray all our files are processed expeditiously including yours. We all deserve to put this whole thing to rest.

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hearing is all about looking at your refugee claim to determine if Canada would protect you. It’s also possible to refuse to protect you if they feel you’re not genuine refugee claimant. Looking into your background and other things will start after you apply for permanent residence.
CBSA performs background checks on anyone 18 years of age or over who:

• Applies for immigration or
  • Claims refugee status after coming to Canada.
Background checks may also be carried out on people who apply to come to Canada temporarily.

We are all passed the background check once during our refugee claimant and thats one of the reason for long waiting time for a hearing, every time you fill a schedule A form you are going through a background check even on the work permits, refugee, PR, citizenship and ...

Reactions: Simba112

Therightd237

Nov 20, 2021
Hi guys I’m having an issue regarding my sin number expiry date. I have both work permit and study permit application beings processed along with my PR application. My study permit expires on July and so does my SIN number. I already missed a job opportunity because of my SIN number expiry date but now student aid is telling me I cannot qualify for my summer loan unless my SIN number expiry date is extended. Is there any way I can extend a SIN number just with the notice of decision or I’m obliged to wait until I receive either work permit, study permit or PR. I also had similar issues with my drivers license renewal being denied. Here is the message from student aid below.

Thank you for your email. Once your SIN has been updated, (or extended to include your study period end date), please forward a copy to our offices.

Unfortunately, your application cannot move forward without a SIN document that is valid for the entirety of your study period