+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
My 3rd working permit was just approved today and validation is for 2 years.

Get an email from MP today:
“Your PR application is still processing. Security is still in progress. The file has a bring-forward date of December 15, 2021.”

Reactions: Abtols

mylo96

Nov 20, 2020
My 3rd working permit was just approved today and validation is for 2 years.

Get an email from MP today:
“Your PR application is still processing. Security is still in progress. The file has a bring-forward date of December 15, 2021.”
So, what does the bring forward date mean?

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
What you guy timeline
August 2020 application received.
August 2021 we started processing your application.
November 25, 2021 biometric request for our eldest child (she turned 15 this year)
November 30, 2021 application approval letter.
November 30, 2021 pr portal link/invitation received and all info submitted on the same day.

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
1) Since February 2021, If your application has no complications, the whole process from the date they start processing your application to DM and ecopr should take approximately 3months. BGC still plays a big part in that timeline as well.

2) You might not be able to link your application to your account if you are using a representative. Please keep that in mind.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
August 2020 application received.
August 2021 we started processing your application.
November 25, 2021 biometric request for our eldest child (she turned 15 this year)
November 30, 2021 application approval letter.
November 30, 2021 pr portal link/invitation received and all info submitted on the same day.
Congratulations, your very lucky. I applied since January 15th 2020 and am stocked at FBI biometric. They may have forgotten about me.

Reactions: elkapelka

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations, your very lucky. I applied since January 15th 2020 and am stocked at FBI biometric. They may have forgotten about me.
I would recommend writing them from time to time to remind about yourself. We were a bit frustrated from waiting for more than one year without even AOR. We wrote and told them we were worried. Although they just sent a generic answer I believe they started processing our case after that.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
I would recommend writing them from time to time to remind about yourself. We were a bit frustrated from waiting for more than one year without even AOR. We wrote and told them we were worried. Although they just sent a generic answer I believe they started processing our case after that.
I wrote them sometime ago but no response I even went to the MP to complain I haven't had from the MP as well. It get very frustrating as my family are in the state and no way to bring them over.

Reactions: elkapelka

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
1) Since February 2021, If your application has no complications, the whole process from the date they start processing your application to DM and ecopr should take approximately 3months. BGC still plays a big part in that timeline as well.

2) You might not be able to link your application to your account if you are using a representative. Please keep that in mind.
I’m not using any representative yet I can’t link my application to my GCKey. I have been trying since eCAS showed they started processing my application on 16th November, 2021.