+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
ALHUMDULILLAH by Grace of almighty of ALLAH get Ecorp now
In my GC and Ecas tool
Still medical passed and background in progress.
Still 68%.
Be positive your turn will get.

Thank you

Reactions: Abtols

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
The processing of my application started November 16th, 2021. I am still unable to link my application to my GCKey. Could someone explain the reasons I am still unable link it to my account. Thank you.
When you enter the details enter the number of applicants as 1 and try. I linked my application like that.

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi,
- I applied on Jan 29, 2021;
- Processing started on Sep 9, 2021
- Medicals passed on Oct 4, 2021
- New schedule A was requested on Oct 15, 2021

and nothing since I submitted my new schedule A on oct 15th. When can I expect to get an update?
Wow that's super quick. We applied August 2020, heard absolutely nothing from them, ECAS was 'We received your application'. August 2021 they finally started processing our application and the status changed to 'In Process'. A couple weeks back ECAS switched to 'Application received'. Nov 25 ECAS 'Medical results received' and 'In Process' again. We also received a biometric request for our eldest child on the same day. It's been almost a year and a half and we still have a long way to go.

that_human

Nov 27, 2021
Hello,

I wanted to share my timeline:
Application received- nov 6, 2020
Started processing- july 27,2021
Additional info requested - aug 9,2021
Info provided -sept 9, 2021
More info requested (oversight on my part)-oct 27,2021. Provided same day
Passed medical exam + eligibility passed -nov 9,2021
PR confirmation portal- nov 18, 2021
Credentials for PR portal -nov 23,2021. Photo+address provided same day
photo + address still in review. Last update in my IRCC account is the medical exam. Estimated processing time remaining = 11 months (55%)

ecas says decision made (not sure since when).

Any thought or advice is welcome.
Update:
FINALLY! I have received my eCOPR today- Nov 29, 2021. I was able to link my PR card application to my GCKEY

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
You have to send a webforum first to IRCC and they will tell you which forms you have to resubmit along with an explanation letter. On your resubmission, and envelop, make sure to write “Add-On” so they will know you already have an application in process. This is how I added my wife to my application when I got married while my application was in process.
Thanks for answering. I have send IRCC a webform and they ask for new generic form and 2other forms. But I don’t understand if I send those forms for new member or I have to send mine too. Because on my old generic form which I send when appling PR, didn't have the person as dependent. What did you do? You have already got your PR?

mylo96

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys, is there anyone who applied in November 2019 or earlier and has a 100% completion track record still waiting for a decision to be made? or is it just me?