Security: blank
Criminality: in progress
Org Crime: blank
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation: blank
Info sharing: complete
Other req: blank
Final: blank

Do you guys know what HIRV and info sharing are for?

October 2018 applicant here.

Thank you for your answers in advance! Stay safe and stay positive! :)
Human and International Rights Violation (HIRV in GCMS Note)
Info Sharing ( this means they sent your file to international country such as AUS, USA, EUR and they ask these partnering country if you have any security risk criminal charges ECT against you. also if you have family member this might be the same case for them info sharing takes place for applicants. and this does not matter if you have ever been to any of these countries.

if you need more info just pop it in google many articles with way more info on bth topics

Good Luck.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
i ordered gcms in march and received in april so security was in process and rest all was passed. till now I'm just waiting for dm

We have to understand security take a very Long time nd reason that is because IRCC will very every single information on you, i can tell a story about a time they showed up at my old job and asked for a person that worked there i was a night manager and the guy from IRCC literally let me know he is from IRCC and they verifying the security of a person and also to make sure they are real they brought him into. bored room and question him like crazy. this was just a random visit to his place of employment.

now refugees take longer, did you know IRCC called the collage i went to in jamaica to verify if i went their i have a friend on facebook who told me the governmnet called to ask if i went to this school from what year to what year, what did i study, when i graduated with what GPA and a lot more questions i was actually shook... so security will take as long as they need to these places and make sure you are real and that you did not tel 1 ounce of lie on yor application

Good Luck

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello,
I am May 2018 got my AIP since April 23, 2020 and requested a form from my husband with the same AIP letter. This form I finished and submitted it on the same day (April 23, 2020) and NO update since then. All my family members are here with me in Canada.
My Question is: Can AIP come without completing the security sinnnnnnnnce 2018, or the officer got every thing and then sent me the AIP with request of another form related to one of the dependent who is my husband?
I am sooo confused what are they waiting for?
we are here since 2013 we have not lived in any country other that our home country and Canada.
Yes, you can get an AiP b4 security and Criminality is done. AIP is an approval in principle which means that it is contingent on other requirement to be completed.

Good Luck.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I hope so Jalal! I am afraid it may mean sent for security screening and it takes several months
security is done for everyone and it take several month for everyone so be pre-pared to wait unfortetly especially during COVID-19 i called today and was told 3-4 months extrat wait time. and that just means if security is done in that time.. so when IRCC say 3-4 i hear 6-9 :p:p

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Section 26 is about dependants You are right....my concern is about s.21 ! why sharing those notes is a risk or whatever
stop worrying about that. it comes on everyones GCMS note unless you have something to worry about if not then you are fine why are yu worried if the government does not want to share the information then its not that serious if you have done something that you are worried about then get a lawyer and prepare.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Info Sharing ( this means they sent your file to international country such as AUS, USA, EUR and they ask these partnering country if you have any security risk criminal charges ECT against you. also if you have family member this might be the same case for them info sharing takes place for applicants. and this does not matter if you have ever been to any of these countries.

if you need more info just pop it in google many articles with way more info on bth topics

Good Luck.
Thanks for your reply!
Given that it mentions that info sharing is complete, it means that part is now finished I guess?

I will definitely do some googling! Thanks a bunch! :D

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks for your reply!
Given that it mentions that info sharing is complete, it means that part is now finished I guess?

I will definitely do some googling! Thanks a bunch! :D
Yes,That part is done.

You only need google if you need like indepth knowledge on the topic :p :p

Reactions: Anonyref

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
stop worrying about that. it comes on everyones GCMS note unless you have something to worry about if not then you are fine why are yu worried if the government does not want to share the information then its not that serious if you have done something that you are worried about then get a lawyer and prepare.
No bro, I just wanted to be sure why some people have it and some not... And deos this delay our process... thats all

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019

Good Luck.
Nice explanation..

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Yes, you can get an AiP b4 security and Criminality is done. AIP is an approval in principle which means that it is contingent on other requirement to be completed.

Good Luck.
Thanks a lot for your answer, but why did they give me the AIP after 24 months if the security and criminality are not done yet. whey did not give it after only the medicals pass. They requested fingerprints in January 2019 and we have done it right away. And as I mentioned we have been here for more than 7 years. We did not live in any country other than home country and Canada. I finished my PhD here my husband is working here since 2015. All my sons came very young and studying here. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE TAKING FOREVER FOR SECURITY. I know a friend with a big family came across the borders they took their positive notice of decision in a month and then they took their PR in only 12 months.

regards

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks a lot for your answer, but why did they give me the AIP after 24 months if the security and criminality are not done yet. whey did not give it after only the medicals pass. They requested fingerprints in January 2019 and we have done it right away. And as I mentioned we have been here for more than 7 years. We did not live in any country other than home country and Canada. I finished my PhD here my husband is working here since 2015. All my sons came very young and studying here. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE TAKING FOREVER FOR SECURITY. I know a friend with a big family came across the borders they took their positive notice of decision in a month and then they took their PR in only 12 months.

regards
May be it is because of our coutry of origion ..
Some people from specific countries may need more security cheaking...

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
May be it is because of our coutry of origion ..
Some people from specific countries may need more security cheaking...
may be but they already have done this when we came to Canada and got their visa and then when we applied when we were refugee claimants...... and For more than two years PR that is tooooooo much.
any way, I wish you all best of luck

thanks
regards

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
may be but they already have done this when we came to Canada and got their visa and then when we applied when we were refugee claimants...... and For more than two years PR that is tooooooo much.
any way, I wish you all best of luck

thanks
regards
I totally agree with you... I am here since 2017
They need to do the screening before sending your file to IRB and RPD which means you are eligible and no concerns regarding you and the others accompanying you! as you said Then what is this long security check once again!!