+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
My online profile updated that “ COMPLETED “ you entered Canada 12th March 2021 at Etobicoke IRCC and became Permanent Resident “ I am still waiting PDF COPR
My GCKey still showing: "Your action is required" even though everything is completed, PDF uploaded! ;)

Reactions: Fadros

zainghazi

Sep 4, 2019
London On
Hi All Finally I've got the COPR today on email as well as on my online account,
another wired email received today for CIC - Ottawa even though my overseas dependents have submitted Biometrics and completed their medical examination in abord country where they are living now.

"In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information for each person: (list of my overseas dependents)
- the current address and phone number
- the first entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)
- the last entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)
Please mention if you are all currently in Canada."

What does that mean ???

Applicant: June 2019.

Thanks in advanced

Reactions: canadian23

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi All Finally I've got the COPR today on email as well as on my online account,
another wired email received today for CIC - Ottawa even though my overseas dependents have submitted Biometrics and completed their medical examination in abord country where they are living now.

"In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information for each person: (list of my overseas dependents)
- the current address and phone number
- the first entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)
- the last entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)
Please mention if you are all currently in Canada."

What does that mean ???

Applicant: June 2019.

Thanks in advanced
First of all, congratulations! I think they are looking for this information to update what they have! In my opinion, you should respond to these questions, clarify you're in Canada, but for your dependents, just say which country they are in! I agree with you that probably some agents just send the template without analyzing closely the applicant's situation. Nobody ever called me or asked me if I was in Canada; they asked me to send a picture and a copy of my CoPR.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations dear, you are almost there :).
Guys this was my time line thought to share with

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 16, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on October 15, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on August 4, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on August 10, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you medical instructions on August 10, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  8. Medical results have been received.
  9. We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2021 about the decision on your application.
  10. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on March 12, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

timon bi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 16, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on August 4, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on August 10, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you medical instructions on August 10, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  9. We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2021 about the decision on your application.
  10. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on March 12, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021

Permanent Residence
That day may 29, 2019, your application was received for pr at IRCC, same day IRCC received my application for refugee claimant, wow time flies

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Application Submitted; May 29, 2019
PCC and FBI : Feb2020
Medical: Aug-2020
Eligibility was December 12,2020
Processing completion latter/Approval: 2March 2021
Hi,
Did you submit new medical OR used old one that was done at after you submit refugee Claim

Roy

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020

Permanent Residence
Congratulations to you. I also get an email to do my FBI fingerprint and I did it just need to submit it