Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
they not received my FBI certificate that I submitted in November 2020 today I submit again how long will take to get DM ?

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
Just a question, today i talked to immigration and was told that everything has been passed and just making decision left. My time bar is not 100% yet, do you have any idea that when i will get decision made? Or i should wait until time bar reachs 100%?

Thanks

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Congratulations happy for you ,you are lucky I am waiting since 3 February for COPR
This might be good news. When CoPR takes time you might get invitation to ePortal which means a lot faster PR card. I got my CoPR within days of DM yet I've been waiting for my card for 3.5 months

Reactions: Fadros and Ghess23

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Another funny thing happened to my Profile!!!
Please give me advice if you have same experience...

I passed my eligibility on 7th of December and received the letter by Mail.
on 28th of Jan, I passed my medical and submitted my CV on 1st of Feb.
Today I received an update, I was so happy. but When I open my file, I saw they attached AIP(Eligibility letter) there again!!!

What does it mean??

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
hi @Ghess23
You mentioned here that your COPR expiry date that was written on GCKEY was 21st of March 2021, then on another post you mentioned that they mentioned on their email to you that it's valid for one year, right?

What was the real expiry date please?

The reason I'm asking is that my CoPR document validity on GCKEY is October 2022!!!! I want to know if this is accurate or not. I haven't received the CoPR itself yet.

Thank you.
Yes, my COPR document details does say 2021/03/21 for expiry and the letter itself says it's valid for one year, so I am thinking of the best case scenario, that I will get my pr card soon (as a lot of people who get a close expiry date, get it quick) but at the same time I have the letter in case it does take time for the pr card. In short, I have no answer, I am as confused as you are.

• Sad
Reactions: Fadros

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Another funny thing happened to my Profile!!!
Please give me advice if you have same experience...

I passed my eligibility on 7th of December and received the letter by Mail.
on 28th of Jan, I passed my medical and submitted my CV on 1st of Feb.
Today I received an update, I was so happy. but When I open my file, I saw they attached AIP(Eligibility letter) there again!!!

What does it mean??
Well, I guess it's good news since they seem to be updating your file and working on it.

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
Just a question, today i talked to immigration and was told that everything has been passed and just making decision left. My time bar is not 100% yet, do you have any idea that when i will get decision made? Or i should wait until time bar reachs 100%?

Thanks
May I know when you called them? because anytime I call, they would not connect me to the agent!

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
I was supposed. to receive the completion letter by now!
I guess by this one, I have to wait for another 2 months!!!
They are unbelievable!!
Honestly I was about a month and half behind the progression bar too, I was supposed to get my pr by Jan 10th but I got it on Feb 18. Everytime i saw any update I was so happy cause it meant that they are actively working on my file. Also, I basically got most things updated within 2 months.
So they sent my AIP on early December by mail but i didnt receive it till end December.
December 18 they passed my medical and background check
December 21 they requested a newly filled schedule A
Feb 17/18 got Dm and COPR.

Hope this helped.