+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
May I ask about the highest level of their education?
Because normally after Resume, it takes more than 40 days to receive DM!
Highest is bachelor, they asked it on 26th January and today sent dm , they are asking resume from everyone i guess its just a new requirement added

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hi Folks,

October 2018 Applicant is here :)

Should I hire a lawyer ?
Eligibility Passed August 2020
Medical Passed August 2020
Security Passed December 2020
Criminality in process -
Last communications from IRCC Was on May 2019 .. nothing to hear since that time! :(

MP following up on my case December 2020
PM office acknowledged receiving my complaint and concerns Feb 2021 and email being shared with IRCC Minister by last week, no updates from his office yet

I am thinking of creating a movement “Refugee’s Voice” and to start social media Campaign ( We’re Human) - (Refugees Life Matter) #RLM .. and then go to Hunger strike and protesting in from of PM office and other governments building by spring if they’re not completed cases of 2018 & 2019

Is this should works ?! :)
Yes it will work , excellent idea

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I need support, people to join the movement to be more practical and effective
I may join with you.
I am march 2019 applicant and for a whole year they didn't touch my application. Criminality is still in process since February 2020.
They didn't touch security,eligibility or medical.
I am desperate.

Reactions: PrinceH and Fadros

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
I may join with you.
I am march 2019 applicant and for a whole year they didn't touch my application. Criminality is still in process since February 2020.
They didn't touch security,eligibility or medical.
I am desperate.
My case was similar to you , more than one year they didn't touch my application, I received CoPR after 30 months from applying, still waiting PR card

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi friends,
Today I make a call to IRCC regarding my application submitted on 22nd November 2020, agent said that my application is out of mail room and it's been opened thats why he was able to see the details, now they will verify the documents and afterwards send me the AOR but he wasn't surehow long it will take , anyone have idea how long it will take to get AOR

Troy89

Jan 27, 2021
Received a email this morning form cic requesting my national passport for second time, which I already upload to my Gkey account months ago and they are requesting it again, what should I do send it by mail are upload it again. Help pls

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
My case was similar to you , more than one year they didn't touch my application, I received CoPR after 30 months from applying, still waiting PR card
30 months?
Oh my my!
We maybe have the same agent the laziness itself!

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Received a email this morning form cic requesting my national passport for second time, which I already upload to my Gkey account months ago and they are requesting it again, what should I do send it by mail are upload it again. Help pls
I have been there. I mailed it express. The reason they couldn't accept the copy online was the scanner was not showing the full numbers of ID.