+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Same situation here May End and AIP dec 12 I am under huge mental pressure and looking to find some solutions to forget that I have applied for PR I am sick to checking my email and GCKEY! What is way to forget ?

• Sad
Reactions: Fadros

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
It has been several days since my bar is missing in my account. Not showing any progress. I got AIP in December, medical passed but in the system it still showing my eligibility is being reviewed. I am Oct 2019 applicant. would love to hear your experience on that. Thank you and all the best.
Mine same only medical pass I can see and I am May applicant

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Same situation here May End and AIP dec 12 I am under huge mental pressure and looking to find some solutions to forget that I have applied for PR I am sick to checking my email and GCKEY! What is way to forget ?
Agree- I am May 3 2019 and no update other than medical pass ?? Do you have dependent overseas ?? I call IRCC 2 weeks ago they told me your application is in last stage of security check not sure how long that will take - it is frustrating

Reactions: saidur

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
I'm not usually the most optimistic person, but believe me MAY 2019 guys, you will be getting DM/CoPR by April MAXIMUM if not February or March. Relax, it's a matter of time. Remember my words. Good luck for all of us.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Agree- I am May 3 2019 and no update other than medical pass ?? Do you have dependent overseas ?? I call IRCC 2 weeks ago they told me your application is in last stage of security check not sure how long that will take - it is frustrating
Yes I do have overseas dependents and as per AIP I have submitted required forms and docs to VO Singapore which they received 4th Jan 21 but no acknowledgement

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I'm not usually the most optimistic person, but believe me MAY 2019 guys, you will be getting DM/CoPR by April MAXIMUM if not February or March. Relax, it's a matter of time. Remember my words. Good luck for all of us.
Thank you so much you know I feel April is faraway ! Though it’s after March !! Lol you know frustrating is my friend applied in 17th June is already landed with COPR 28Jan at Etobicoke

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadros

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
It has been several days since my bar is missing in my account. Not showing any progress. I got AIP in December, medical passed but in the system it still showing my eligibility is being reviewed. I am Oct 2019 applicant. would love to hear your experience on that. Thank you and all the best.
I am September 2019 applicant. I have received AIP in December 2020 followed by Medical passed in February 2021.

No bar online for past 2 weeks. GCKEY is still showing that eligibility in progress.

I called IRCC yesterday and I was told that they are conducting security check.

Reactions: saidur

Bestforme

Jun 24, 2020
We have the same timeline oct 2019 applicant get eligibility letter 16 December nothing change on my account.
Hello, l have same timeline too. Oct, 2019, got eligibility dated 16 Dec. as well. do you guys have dependents outside Canada? if yes, were they mentioned in the letter? My dependent was not.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Hello, l have same timeline too. Oct, 2019, got eligibility dated 16 Dec. as well. do you guys have dependents outside Canada? if yes, were they mentioned in the letter? My dependent was not.
I am September 2019 applicant. Received AIP on 16 Dec 2020. I have in Canada dependents and they were not mentioned in the AIP letter.

I guess they only mention the principal applicant in the AIP letter.

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
@Bestforme and Mehranjadoon, have you ever requested for GCMS notes after or before AIP? If yes, has your spouse or over 18yrs dependants ( if you have any) criminality started/in-process?

Reactions: mehranjadoon