+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
@mehranjadoon @mimika It disappeared for me as well! iit's the usual glitch guys, for everyone, it usually takes a week or so and it will appear again with same percentage hopefully!

On the bright side, although the bar disappeared again, I saw a " Application/ Profile Updated " and I saw that they updated my medicals to " Passed medical test 24th January 2021 ". They extended the one I initially did exactly 2 years ago when I started the claim. It feels good when you see an update on the profile, even if its not DM or COPR :D

@Yessam07 any updates? have you had your medicals passed ( extended )?

and guys when they extend the medicals, is that an indication that something good happening soon? please share your experiences with this exact update.

July 2019 Applicant with AIP on 10th of December.

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
@mehranjadoon @mimika It disappeared for me as well! iit's the usual glitch guys, for everyone, it usually takes a week or so and it will appear again with same percentage hopefully!

On the bright side, although the bar disappeared again, I saw a " Application/ Profile Updated " and I saw that they updated my medicals to " Passed medical test 24th January 2021 ". They extended the one I initially did exactly 2 years ago when I started the claim. It feels good when you see an update on the profile, even if its not DM or COPR :D

@Yessam07 any updates? have you had your medicals passed ( extended )?

and guys when they extend the medicals, is that an indication that something good happening soon? please share your experiences with this exact update.

July 2019 Applicant with AIP on 10th of December.
The latest update I have is August 12, 2020 - medical!

Reactions: Fadros

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
The latest update I have is August 12, 2020 - medical!
Yeah! and I remember you didn't receive AIP but your renewed Work Permit said you got initial approval for pr ( eligibility ).

Now we both passed eligibility, both medical is extended, and we applied same month.We are basically on the same line. Let's keep each other updated. :cool:

Reactions: Yessam07

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah! and I remember you didn't receive AIP but your renewed Work Permit said you got initial approval for pr ( eligibility ).

Now we both passed eligibility, both medical is extended, and we applied same month.We are basically on the same line. Let's keep each other updated. :cool:
Failed to resist the temptation, I requested the notes! ;)

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Do you know when one can link PR card application to GCkey after the photo has been delivered via post to the appropriate office?

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Fiiiiinally fiiiiiinally
Al7mdolellah,,,
I just received email from IRCC with COPR , ohh it was long long journey 30 months since applied
Be hopeful & positive guys , wish the success for everyone,,,

No AIP
No Approval letter
No portal
COPR straight away

Good luck for all
Many Congratulations bro
I wish I am the next :)
It’s been almost 28 months now

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
Fiiiiinally fiiiiiinally
Al7mdolellah,,,
I just received email from IRCC with COPR , ohh it was long long journey 30 months since applied

No AIP
No Approval letter
No portal
COPR straight away

Good luck for all
Alhamdulillah
hope we all get good news soon Insha Allah

• Love
Reactions: Cpwr and Fadros

Samsd

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Fiiiiinally fiiiiiinally
Al7mdolellah,,,

No AIP
No Approval letter
No portal
COPR straight away

Good luck for all
Mashaa allah and Al7amdolillah I’m soooooo happy for you brother, finally they remember one of us, 2018 applicant

• Love
Reactions: Cpwr and Fadros