+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
There is no expecting wait time especially with covid right now. everyone case is different. so if you are lucky a week or weeks or even a month or months and even after that some people still haven't gotten anything. and then the card is estimated to be 172 days which is 5 months. but you could get it before that time. so just wait and don't worry.

Reactions: adbcca

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Yes I just spoke then an hour ago! Same way so try maybe a little later today and it will work for sure
So just spoke to someone at the IRCC.
She said I have passed the eligibility and criminality as well (I guess as she did not sound very clear). But she clearly mentioned that the only thing that is pending is Security. And she said my security has not even started yet.... :-( :-( :-(

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
@Onetv1
So just spoke to someone at the IRCC.
She said I have passed the eligibility and criminality as well (I guess as she did not sound very clear). But she clearly mentioned that the only thing that is pending is Security. And she said my security has not even started yet.... :-( :-( :-(

• Wow
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Yes, you can. I've done myself and many other friends of mine.
He CANNOT go to Saudi Arabia (in an UMRAH Visa) without his PR. I know this for a 100% fact. He can go to Saudi Arabia without PR in a Family Visit Visa and etc... but for (UMRAH Visa) he has to wait for his PR.

Last edited:

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
GUYS KEEP UP THE HOPE INSHALLAH EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!
Today was my completion date and exact today just received an email notifying me I Received a message in my account:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed.
And the office will contact me!!!!

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Today was my completion date and exact today just received an email notifying me I Received a message in my account:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed.
Congratulations!!! So happy for you :)

Reactions: Ex ツ

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Canada class.
Mashallah tabarak allah. Congratulations Armaani, great news!!

could you please share your timeline, including AIP, DM if you received them.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Canada class.
Congratulation! that's a DM

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Congratulation! that's a DM
Applied in April 01 2019
First Ghost update November 20th 2020
Medical passed/extended November 25th 2020
Called on November 25th agent said security not started ( KATBIYA)
Second ghost update this morning
Called today agent said everything passed
This afternoon received email notification that I received a message:
Canada class.
GUYS is this AIP/DM??? what is the next steps???

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Applied in April 01 2019
Canada class.
You don't know how you made me feel better with the hope you gave me. I was just crying right now that security not yet started means long way to go.
Just saw your message and reading it while you mentioned my name as well, shows it might be still ok. Thank you so much! God bless you!

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
You don't know how you made me feel better with the hope you gave me. I was just crying right now that security not yet started means long way to go.
Just saw your message and reading it while you mentioned my name as well, shows it might be still ok. Thank you so much! God bless you!
I know how you must be feeling Katbiya jan!
i was so disappointed my self when she said back then that security not even started and this morning I have been told covid bla bla and now this letter! So don’t believe anyone or anything negative and keep up the hope everyone!!!

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Applied in April 01 2019
Canada class.
Check your status here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
today or tomorrow it will be a Decision Made(DM), that what happened to my friend after he received the same letter you have received

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Applied in April 01 2019
Canada class.
That’s neither AIP nor DM, that’s “complete” which is the last and final step in the processing of your application. Now you will receive CoPR within a week inshallah.

Reactions: Yuki.03 and Armaani