App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
Dear frnds there is a recent change in timeline given at this webpage of high commission of Canada in Islambad http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?lang=eng it is for information of all n can someone tell me it will effect all the cases present in the embassy at present or it will take effect only the cases filed after the day it has been changed.e.g, in my case for FAMILY IMMIGRATION it was given 6 months last week n now it is 9 months.................................... so I think I am affected as well wt do u guys think........................................as my 6 months just completed 2 weeks back n still no news from embassy.................................

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The information on that page says "The following processing times and procedures apply to applications being received and processed at the present time." So in other words, the new timelines apply to applications being sent in now, not previous applications. However, you should be aware that the timeline given is an estimate. For timelines of actual cases processed over the past year, see the CIC website where the average timeline in Islamabad for spousal applicants was 7-14 months, so I would expect that you still have some time to wait. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp#asia

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
THANKS SIR wait IS THE ONLY THING WHICH WE R DOING FROM LAST MONTHS N WILL CONTINUE THAT however thnx 4 ur reply

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
lets guys, togather find some way to make CHC Islamabad this process fast, In New Delhi, Bejing , Kuala Lumpur , its all process is like 2- 3 months, even in paksitan people must be on priority due to its detriorating situation............
let's do something to asure CHC Islamabd to improve and make the procedure fast..

ANY SUGGESTIONS most welcome

regards

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dats good idea but i dont think so we would b able to do something the only idea i can give is lets get recruited in pakistani or canadian foreign service then work hard n try to become ambassador at any place out of two n thats the only place n time from where u can do something 2 improve this dual standard hoep u r wid me thnx take care

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

peacekeeper said:
lets guys, togather find some way to make CHC Islamabad this process fast, In New Delhi, Bejing , Kuala Lumpur , its all process is like 2- 3 months, even in paksitan people must be on priority due to its detriorating situation............
let's do something to asure CHC Islamabd to improve and make the procedure fast..

regards
You only hope is that Pakistanii applicants quit submitting mala fide applications, which take up so much time investigating.

PMM

Hopeful Canadian

Star Member
Jul 11, 2008
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2010 RCVD: 13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
20-07-2011 L8.5, R6.5, W7.5, S7.0
Med's Request
05-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
PMM said:
Hi

peacekeeper said:

regards

You only hope is that Pakistanii applicants quit submitting mala fide applications, which take up so much time investigating.

PMM

Yeah True Partially - Fewer persons in Pakistan do that

But Can You see a ot of people do this all repeatedly and nobody talks of it - insted the timline for New Dwlhi is Boosted up and Retrospectvely tried to put a break on the quantity of possible incoming Pakistanis to Canada

IS THIS JUSTICE?

What do you say PMM!!

Always Hopeful

Hopeful Canadian

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probably they do not want people from suspicious backgroud to come to Canada. A lot of that kind of application might be coming from Pakistan so CIC-Islamabad takes more time than other offices.
During this process normal applicant suffer.

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
Guys come up with some serious and usefull suggestions, we can make a difference, its our right to raise this issue..
Want to make a seprate Forum to raise these issues ??

waiting for some suitable suggestions ..

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Hopeful Canadian

I understand your frustration is valid but I think the authorities are more worried about "Bomb making machine" than some documentation. Since Afghanistan has close border to Pak they might have become more alert.

All I can wish that a common person should not suffer. But if it’s for Canada’s safety, I hope you will agree that you will not want to see any safety threat in Canada and you are moving for a better quality of life and PEACE.

Hope for a better and faster process.

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
HI catchvb, thanks for contribution.
But delaying process is not a solution, there must be other solution to make it faster...
With so many proofs police certificats, and lot of other documents does not seems it is cause for delay.
Do you think that every applicant is in That Catagory you are talking about ???? Answer is NO..

let's find some way to raise this Issue..

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ peacekeeper

As I told normal applicant suffers. Probably they want to restrict applicant from Pak.. Who knows what CIC wants? It is a blackbox. No one knows how it really works?

To me if it is somone's first marriage everything should be approved in 1-2 months and they should take a written oath that sponser can not sponser anyone as spouse for next 5 years. And if he/she is married more than two times and sponsered the spouse twice you should not be allowed third time untill your spouse are dead or you have a kid who needs a mom/dad.

You might laugh at my logic but there are people getting married and then divorce their spouse (just of PR) and then remarry and justify the second/third marriage by religious belief. Why people like me has to go through the same process as them? The answer is ..It is their process. It does not work the way we want. We apply agreeing to their terms and conditions.

All I can suggest find out about the application process as much as possible and make a strong application with all documents intact and do not give them a chnace to delay the process.

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
@peacekeeper...........................i think u r absoluetly right n partailly agree with @ catchvb ............................i think only 0.11111% will b opting as a buisness thats wt u mean showing the reliogion way but now in cases like me it is pretty straight forward
.....1st marraige
...... my daughter born in canada last year
.........my sponsor living there
...............my record here crystal clear all certificates issued n submitted in time
......................my other papers like marraige certificate, ID card, Passport most of these documents can b verfified while sitting inside embassy as they come under NADRA a government organization which has provided facilty of verification within embassies n etc etc
..................................all verification r easy n quick now my question is that why We the Pakstanis suffer for others like Afghanissssssssssssssssssss we hav already suffered for them alot n still suffering but even in embassies there load is on us ...............................................................@ peacekeeeeeeeeeepr my first suggestion is raise voice against this issue for afghanistan they shud make another setup would b much better in afghanistan ifnot then anywhere else like UAE etc not PAk.......................it wil reduce load work here n sir everyone here is not a bomb makin machines dats why they check everything b4

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ asim

As I told normal people like me or you suffer through this lengthy process. There are lot of statastical tool they can use to determine based on the type of application what are the risk and chances of application based on history of previous applications.

Number of marriage was just an example..

I know not everyone is bomb making machine but those 0.001% applicants effect rest of us.

Anyways. I really wish a faster and a better process. I really wish you get your application processed and get PR ASAP and meet your wife and daughter.

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
@catchvb

thnx 4 ur best wishes bt I m really astonished of this silly selfish world n i know it is from the v first day not from today just c the double standards like timeline 4 dehli n timeline 4 pak this is wt astonishes me , i know wts ur point is n i agree with that as welll but still however right now i m not someone strong who can affect any sytem or can bring any change I m the sufferer who can just pray nothing else so we can do keeeeeeeeeeeep praying n waiting thnx again take care