+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
CAnAngel said:
Pinklady, how do I add my onfo on the tracking spreadsheet? Documents submitted 16 Mar 2012, received in Mississauga 20 Mar 2012.

Thanks! :)
I will add your information to the spreadsheet. Welcome :)

In regards to your husband being questioned by immigration, it is a little different for UK citizens as they are visa exempt for a start, plus there is less suspicion overall that UK folks will try and immigrate illegally as quality of life is generally the same in England and Canada.
Luckyinlove's husband will have to apply for a visit visa which may be rejected as they suspect he won't leave, even though he is a PR of the UK.

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
Louise86 said:
Hey everyone, just a quick update - my partner received his COPR in the post on Friday (16th March)! It had been sent out on Wednesday the 14th - the day before our ECAS updated to 'Decision Made'. :)

Pinklady...please can you update the spreadsheet?

I've waited so long to say that! :D

Thanks to everyone for all the amazing help along the way :) x
Congratulations!!! Yey!! :)

treble1999

Nov 7, 2011
COPR received in the post today!! :D It went into process on the 16th March and decision made on the 19th. It's been a long time coming for me as before this I originally applied as a skilled worker back in 2007 before we were all left in limbo!

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
treble1999 said:
COPR received in the post today!! :D It went into process on the 16th March and decision made on the 19th. It's been a long time coming for me as before this I originally applied as a skilled worker back in 2007 before we were all left in limbo!
Congratulations! I will update the spreadsheet. What a relief you can finally get on with your life after almost 5 years of waiting!

AnnaMcG

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All!

Just wondering if anyone could get back to me on a post I popped on a few days back, just wondering if anyone else had the same scenario when landing?

It has on my visa that our destination is Kelowna, BC and it says in the instructions we have to adhere to what is on the visa. We are landing in Montreal and visiting my hubbys family on PEI for 2 weeks (we will both have our flights back to BC after that). Do you think that will be a problem because we are not initially going where we say we are going?

Thanks everyone, congrats to everyone hearing good news, its a great feeling!!! :)

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
Hey Anna,
I am not 100% on this, but I think you'll be ok. Do you have any proof of your final destination being BC? Even the flight booking? I think as long as they know you're not destined to settle in Quebec then it won't be an issue.
Somebody else posted a similar question a while ago, i'll try and find it. Not sure whether they were going to live in Quebec but landing somewhere else, or the other way round, like you.

***Edit***

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t79368.0.html

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
helo every one any body flying on saturday morning from air tansit through gatwick .i m flying .

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
zaig said:
helo every one any body flying on saturday morning from air tansit through gatwick .i m flying .
Have a safe flight :)

AnnaMcG

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinklady said:
Hey Anna,
I am not 100% on this, but I think you'll be ok. Do you have any proof of your final destination being BC? Even the flight booking? I think as long as they know you're not destined to settle in Quebec then it won't be an issue.
Somebody else posted a similar question a while ago, i'll try and find it. Not sure whether they were going to live in Quebec but landing somewhere else, or the other way round, like you.

***Edit***

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t79368.0.html
Hi :) Thanks Pinklady, we will both have our flights booked (although due to work and family committments clashing Im flying out to Kelowna a month earlier than him) but we will both have flight tickets to show them, I figured that should be ok too but just wanted to check if anyone had a similar experience / problem.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
thanks pink lady ... good luck for every one .. specially to that blessed sister yameen .. imran and yasin too and all others who i dont know .. best of luck .

imran 901

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
London office
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 aug 2011
File Transfer...
18 oct 2011
Passport Req..
23may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2012
LANDED..........
13 july 2012 inshallah
zaig said:
thanks pink lady ... good luck for every one .. specially to that blessed sister yameen .. imran and yasin too and all others who i dont know .. best of luck .
Thx bro have a nice journey to Canada I am so happy that you get visa

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
thanks imran bhai .. inshallah be in touch hope to see you there .

trickydicky16

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
|London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
treble1999 said:
Congratulations!!

trickydicky16

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
|London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
Louise86 said:
Hey everyone, just a quick update - my partner received his COPR in the post on Friday (16th March)! It had been sent out on Wednesday the 14th - the day before our ECAS updated to 'Decision Made'. :)

Pinklady...please can you update the spreadsheet?

I've waited so long to say that! :D

Thanks to everyone for all the amazing help along the way :) x
Fantastic news!! Well done!

trickydicky16

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
|London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
Hey guys,

Just wondering what people would recommend for getting your stuff over to Canada? We don't have any furniture as we have just been renting, but lots of books, ornaments, personal belongings. Which way do you find is cheaper? Some people have said to use the post office/ parcel force but other have suggested unaccompanied baggage?

Appreciate the help!