+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

saeedar

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
SchnookoLoly said:
The four months thing is a canned response. It may or may not be that long. So don't get hung up on that.

As for it being ridiculous, as it's been pointed out before, processing in London right now is quoted at 11 months. That means 80% of applications are processed within 11 months of them arriving on London. Yours arrived in London probably mid-January. You're at about 9 months. You are also non-visa exempt, which almost certainly means your application is going to be on the longer side of average.

You can look at the spreadsheet to get this information. The Notes column has details of what documents were requested. The spreadsheet is there to answer these sorts of questions, please use it! :)
Thank you!

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
saeedar said:
Hi,
Eventually today LVO sent an email to me for an extra document. My application status went to "In Process" from 22nd of August. Since I knew they are going to request the document I sent it in advance
and it was delivered this morning.
Out of curiosity what document did they request?

saeedar

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
andrew-brit said:
Out of curiosity what document did they request?
They asked for Military Records.
From email: "Please provide your service book, or your exemption certificate."

I am non-visa exempt and that would be the reason. Although this was not in the requirement list at the first place.

MissK

Feb 14, 2014
So on October 1st I got an email from London Office requesting for more proof of cohabitation. In that email they could also tell me that they had already requested this information back in May, but I have never received anything in mail or on email. This is of course extremely annoying and frustrating...

Anyways Im just wondering where and what address as popole been using when they need to send in more information to the London office? The email didn't really provide that information...

saeedar

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
MissK said:
So on October 1st I got an email from London Office requesting for more proof of cohabitation. In that email they could also tell me that they had already requested this information back in May, but I have never received anything in mail or on email. This is of course extremely annoying and frustrating...

Anyways Im just wondering where and what address as popole been using when they need to send in more information to the London office? The email didn't really provide that information...
This is the address I was given for submitting extra documents:

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

trinityboo

Jul 16, 2014
Hello Moderator,

On September 6th I sent a request under the access to information Act and today I received my file via email . I also went on line to check my status and this is what I saw. Is that Good News? Decision made !!!

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on February 12, 2014.

We started processing your application on September 30, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
trinityboo said:
Hello Moderator,

On September 6th I sent a request under the access to information Act and today I received my file via email . I also went on line to check my status and this is what I saw. Is that Good News? Decision made !!!

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on February 12, 2014.

We started processing your application on September 30, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Congrats. Which office was processing your application? The office will be on your sponsor approval letter/email. Also, where are you located? (We are tracking these two columns in the spreadsheet, columns E and N respectively. Thanks!)

trinityboo

Jul 16, 2014
Mine was sent to London Office . I have been in Toronto Canada on a Visitor Record. British Citizen. Do you think that is will be COPR?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
To all looking at the spreadsheet...

I've added a stats box on the 2014 sheet, under the details, that has stats split by office. If we are missing your office, please let us know so we can fill it in! It will be interesting to see how processing times vary across the different offices.

Thanks!

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
trinityboo said:
Mine was sent to London Office . I have been in Toronto Canada on a Visitor Record. British Citizen. Do you think that is will be COPR?
If you are a UK citizen and you weren't requested for an interview it most definitely would be the CoPR coming.

trinityboo

Jul 16, 2014
Yippie.. Thank you!!! You Guys are awesome and reading this form has been of great help. will let you know when I get get. Will I need to go out of Canada and re enter to get landed?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
trinityboo said:
Yippie.. Thank you!!! You Guys are awesome and reading this form has been of great help. will let you know when I get get. Will I need to go out of Canada and re enter to get landed?
Yep, you have to officially cross a Canadian border. A day trip to the US will do it!

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi guys
Just an update:

passport bio data requested: 23 Sept 2014
Ecas (checked today): Decision Made

Hopefully COPR will be on its way. Now the excitement is building up again after a very very very long wait.

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
Sorry forgot to ask.

COPR: is it sent recorded delivery that needed signiture of just regular mail?

Thank you.