+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

PickleMash

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2013
Interview........
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
For those a little more experienced than me....

now I have had time to sit down and breathe...and read the document properly...does anyone know, under Medical Details, if surveillance code 1 means anything significant?

Thanks

JDCA

Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PickleMash said:
For those a little more experienced than me....

now I have had time to sit down and breathe...and read the document properly...does anyone know, under Medical Details, if surveillance code 1 means anything significant?

Thanks
Aliens! :D - but seriously no idea :p

so-impatient

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
7-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with file
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DM -23-08-2013
LANDED..........
will land 03-10-2013
Pickle found this on http://www.russcanada.com/faq_skilled_worker.php

What are the five criteria on which the medical officer would base his assessment of admissibility?

The medical officer has five criteria on which to base his assessment of admissibility.

This medical profile consists of a coded series of letters and numbers based on the two principal criteria and the three supporting criteria mentioned above. The five criteria are:

H - Risk to Public Safety or Public Health

D - Expected Demand on Health or Social Services

T - Response to Medical Treatment

S - Surveillance

E - Potential Employability or Productivity

Under each criterion is a list of descriptive categories. Taken as a whole, the ratings assigned under each criterion form the basis for a legally binding medical opinion regarding admissibility. This opinion is expressed by the symbol "M" at the end of the profile and represents the combined significance of the five criteria. It is indicated symbolically as

M - Statement of Medical Status

Ml No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission

M2 Has a condition for which the degree of risk to public health or safety is not sufficient to exclude admission, but which risk should be considered in relation to other personal and social criteria.

M3 Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission, but which risk should be considered in relation to other personal and social criteria.

M4 Has a condition which is likely to endanger public health or safety to such an extent that the applicant is at present inadmissible, but for which the expected response to treatment is such that future admission could be considered.

M5 Has a condition which is likely to cause demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is not at present admissible, but for which the expected response to treatment is such that future admission could be considered.

M6 Has a condition which is a danger to public health or safety and which is not likely to respond to treatment in such a way as to allow admission in the foreseeable future.

M7 Has a condition which could cause excessive demand on health or social services, and which is not likely to respond to treatment. Please note that medical assessment is done on a case by case basis, taking all aspects of an applicant's condition into account. The references below should be taken only as general guidelines, not as absolutely applicable in all cases.

The Visa Office will tell you in writing if there is a problem with your medical examination.

So maybe 1 means M1 which is youre fine? Just guess work though!

JDCA

Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice find! yea I reckon you will be sound then :) just probably standard protocol in case you turn up and there's something radically different since the medical results were recorded :)

PickleMash

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2013
Interview........
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
Thanks impatient....I hope so, otherwise they know something I definitely don't know!

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
Lat Lat said:
Wow. DM made today

Thank you to all for sharing your knowledge , experience and giving support and special thanks to SM and Sweden for always being there with prompt response.

Now waiting for that post person with that envelope... Will arrive soon I hope

Final question , how does one apply for SIN in Toronto and how long does it take ?

Once again Thank You very much for all your support and best wishes for all those who are waiting .....
Congratulations Lat Lat.

That is awesome news!!!

so-impatient

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
7-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with file
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DM -23-08-2013
LANDED..........
will land 03-10-2013
Quick random question when you guys sign into your ECAS to you ( the person being sponsored) use your own surname and DOB your partners (the person sponsoring you)?

martyb

Aug 27, 2013
so-impatient said:
Quick random question when you guys sign into your ECAS to you ( the person being sponsored) use your own surname and DOB your partners (the person sponsoring you)?
I sign in with the details of the person who is sponsoring me.

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
so-impatient said:
normally the person who is being sponsored is not able to access ecas until about 1 or 2 weeks after sponsorship approval, you should then be able to access ECAS using your File Number your Surname, Date of Birth etc. Please be aware if you are from the UK. You will need to use either England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland as your country and not the United Kingdom. Some people can just use thier Sponsors details as the status will be updated on their also, however some people are never able to access Ecas for some strange reason...

I log in with my own details (sponsored person)

so-impatient

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
7-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with file
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DM -23-08-2013
LANDED..........
will land 03-10-2013
scottishmaple said:
normally the person who is being sponsored is not able to access ecas until about 1 or 2 weeks after sponsorship approval, you should then be able to access ECAS using your File Number your Surname, Date of Birth etc. Please be aware if you are from the UK. You will need to use either England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland as your country and not the United Kingdom. Some people can just use thier Sponsors details as the status will be updated on their also, however some people are never able to access Ecas for some strange reason...

I log in with my own details (sponsored person)
Yes the reason I ask is I cannot use to my own details to access, it just never let me and still does not even after DM. But it is reassuring to know that this has happened to other people . Thanks scottish maple

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
I emailed London yesterday about my COPR, if it has been mailed already or not. They answered already, and they actually didn't send it before last friday (23rd) even though I had decision made on that monday (19th). So I guess if you get decision made on Ecas it doesn't mean they have sent the COPR already...

Waiting continues... :)

so-impatient

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
7-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with file
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DM -23-08-2013
LANDED..........
will land 03-10-2013
godisFin said:
I emailed London yesterday about my COPR, if it has been mailed already or not. They answered already, and they actually didn't send it before last friday (23rd) even though I had decision made on that monday (19th). So I guess if you get decision made on Ecas it doesn't mean they have sent the COPR already...

Oh that is good to know godisFin! so maybe its not as was previously thought where they are posted on the day of DM. There seems to be lots of DM's in the last 2 weeks so maybe they pile them up and send a bunch together!

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
so-impatient said:
Oh that is good to know godisFin! so maybe its not as was previously thought where they are posted on the day of DM. There seems to be lots of DM's in the last 2 weeks so maybe they pile them up and send a bunch together!
That's what I was thinking. It's likely that they just waited to process them all at once. :) Oh well, at least it's good to know the COPR is not stuck in the mail, but rather it was stuck in London. ;)

JDCA

Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisFin said:

Good bit of news! well in sir! :)

so-impatient

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
7-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with file
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DM -23-08-2013
LANDED..........
will land 03-10-2013
Picklemesh and godisFin.

When do you plan to land and where are you moving to?