+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
How long does it take LVO to process additional documents. They recieved them on Mar. 4 due date was Apr.1.
Almost 14 months has passed since my app was received.
I ordered GCMS notes in Jan. Does it help or hurts my app to order GCMS notes again.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
If you don’t mind me asking where is your current country of resident? Did you live many places before making your application? All this may contribute to long term background check waiting.
My husband is Egyptian. We're living in Saudi. No travel history. He actually lived in Canada prior to this as a pr holder

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
How long does it take LVO to process additional documents. They recieved them on Mar. 4 due date was Apr.1.
Almost 14 months has passed since my app was received.
I ordered GCMS notes in Jan. Does it help or hurts my app to order GCMS notes again.
14 months?? You may be in ss also. If your bgc has been ongoing for more than 2 or 3 months You are probably in ss

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations! I see your visa office is London as mine. Please can i ask how long it’s takes London VO to do your background check? Mine started on the 12th April 2019 still waiting for DM and PPR
To be honest we have no idea how long our background check was. Our local MP was helping us and she had called CIC the day ours changed to “background check in progress,” and they told her our background check had already been completed and sometimes they are slow to update ECAS! Sorry that doesn’t help with your question, we were confused by it also!

Reactions: Best4best

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
My bgc check has been in process since Apr. 2018 and untill Jan. 2019 my security check and eligibility review had not been started.
Regular Bgc doesn't take 9 months. Security does. and bgc abd security are the same time. If it finish in January, you should be close to finished. If your medical has expired (valid 12 months from the day done) they will ask for another one when your application is almost complete.

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Regular Bgc doesn't take 9 months. Security does. and bgc abd security are the same time. If it finish in January, you should be close to finished. If your medical has expired (valid 12 months from the day done) they will ask for another one when your application is almost complete.
They asked me to an in person interview however no date has been giving yet, the letter says the interview will likely take place in the next 6 to 12 MONTHS. My app is approaching 15 months is the interview really going to take place that long.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
They asked me to an in person interview however no date has been giving yet, the letter says the interview will likely take place in the next 6 to 12 MONTHS. My app is approaching 15 months is the interview really going to take place that long.
Omg that's horrible! I'm so sorry.. My spouse sponsorship is going on 28 months :( this included 8 months for an appeal

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
26 April 2019 - Pre-arrival services +Background Check Started. Finally I can come here to update, it's been a while!!! LVO is too slow for applicants based in Middle East. They couldn't meet their 1 year service standard :D