+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Any idea how long I'll be waiting for the Passport Request?
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated.

As you are Irish, that is a visa exempt country, so they won't request your passport as there is no visa to add to it. Likely they will simply send you your CoPR in the next few days - might take a week or two max to arrive I would have thought.

Cupthehand

Apr 16, 2018
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated.

As you are Irish, that is a visa exempt country, so they won't request your passport as there is no visa to add to it. Likely they will simply send you your CoPR in the next few days - might take a week or two max to arrive I would have thought.
Will there any further updates online to either my ECAS or GCKEY, or will I just have to wait for the physical copy of COPR to come through the mailbox?

Reactions: drewssp

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application awaits a full review in London. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

Please note that you may wish to consult our website for information regarding standard processing timeframes.

June 2017 application I got same reply in April and today again nothing change o don't know what the hell is full review and why taking so long.
I see most applicant received this kind of email with blue ink and mine is black, is it make any difirence?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Dear Applicant,
Please be advised that this application awaits a full review in London. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

Please note that you may wish to consult our website for information regarding standard processing timeframes.

June 2017 application I got same reply in April and today again nothing change o don't know what the hell is full review and why taking so long.
I see most applicant received this kind of email with blue ink and mine is black, is it make any difirence?
No, it doesn't make any difference. London is slow.

What country is the applicant from?