12-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-12-2011
Ambber29 said:
Hi guys,

Here is my story.
I was told that my file was sent in July.
I visited the lawyer office on July.10. Everything was complete and his assistant told me that she is going to mail in just three four days. She said she just needs to prepare the cover letter. I checked the file and everything was complete except she needed to re-print few pages.
I called again on July.14/2011 and she said that your file has been submitted.
I emailed the lawyer on July.27/2011 and he confirmed that the case has been submitted (I still have his email)
Anyways I let you guys know that CIC received my file on July.14/2011.
You guys were receiving emails already. I did not and they were already working on July.11/2011. I thought to call CIC and they could not find anything. I called the assistant again. I asked her to let me know the date when CIC received the file (She said it was registered mail). She said she will check it for me when I come to her office to submit his FBI report. I said I will visit in few days. FBI report is not that important at this stage. She asked me to hold and she checked the date. I knew she said July.14/2011 a month ago but I still wanted to confirm the date. She now changed the date. She said it says July.18/2011 on your cover letter and CIC received on July.20/2011. Anyways now they were working on July.20/2011 and July.21/2011. You guys were receiving emails and I decided to call CIC. They still can not find me. I called the assistant again after almost two weeks. I said are you sure this is the date. She forgets always what she told me last time and this time she said it is August.23/2011. I got made. They holded my file for two months and she lied to me. I mentioned why did u lie to me. She said I did not. We sent on July.18/2011 but CIC received on August.23/2011. I said it is not possible. I told her I will talk to the lawyer now.
I found the email that I received from him on July.27 (where he said your case has been submitted) and I replied him and I told him everything his assistant has been doing. He replied me. He said I am making dates up and they did not lie. He also said that we are not your slaves. Anyways all I wanted to know when CIC received my file. I could have done everything on my own. Now I do not know if I belong to July group or August group. I was hoping that my husband will be here by December or January but does not look like. I have not told him all this :( Just dont want him to be sad.
I had the same story. My damn lawyer sat on my file from March 2011 til August 2011 that's when I finally realised that he was playing with me. I sometimes wonder how foolish I was to have waited 5 months without getting any kind of answers. Thank God that I finally woke up! Better late than never..

Bluesteam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Langley
Visa Office......
Berlin
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mercur said:
Hi Guys, I just received my approval email. I almost can't beleave it!!!
Congrats mercur.. :) fingers and everything crossed for those still waiting..

JAYJAY2

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-18-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
is there anyway you can do a check online to see where there at? or do you have to wait for the sponsor email confirmation to get your login info?

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Great news guys! I've been approved, had to call and find out. Letter should arrive within 2 weeks they said...

My fedex delivery date was July 14th!

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
lonelyinca said:
Great news guys! I've been approved, had to call and find out. Letter should arrive within 2 weeks they said...

My fedex delivery date was July 14th!
Congratsssss :)

Maid_Marian

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Passport Req..
17-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
After calculating that 68 days from my application took me to last Wednesday, I called the call centre, explained my situation to a lovely lady called Carmelle and she looked up my file no problem, told me that a letter had been sent to us on 28th September (Wednesday) and that my boyfriend was APPROVED as my sponsor!!!
First time I've spoken to the call centre since I applied and they were super helpful.

But more to the point, YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! ;D ;D ;D

Now to wait until it arrives in London....

Good luck to all of you still waiting - we all know how it feels! ;)

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
Congratulations :)
About bl**dy time!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
Maid_Marian said:
After calculating that 68 days from my application took me to last Wednesday, I called the call centre, explained my situation to a lovely lady called Carmelle and she looked up my file no problem, told me that a letter had been sent to us on 28th September (Wednesday) and that my boyfriend was APPROVED as my sponsor!!!
First time I've spoken to the call centre since I applied and they were super helpful.

But more to the point, YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!! ;D ;D ;D

Now to wait until it arrives in London....

Good luck to all of you still waiting - we all know how it feels! ;)
Woot!! gratz Marion, im soooo pleased ;D ;D ;D

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
mercur said:
Gratz Mercur, so happy for u and eveyone else that has been approved, wow july us speeding ahead now, woot!

Maid_Marian

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Passport Req..
17-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
pinklady said:
Congratulations :)
About bl**dy time!
Damn straight PinkLady!!!! Talk about taking their time. Here's hoping the transfer is quick and London keeps to its much better processing times! xx

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
I love coming to this thread and seeing movement! Congrats!!!! :D ;D I hope they get their butts in gear with the older applications though!

mercur

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Gatineau, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15-03-2011
Thanks guys!!! I hope everyone else from July gets approved this week so they can start on the August guys.

reginac

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-aug-2011
Doc's Request.
29-dec-2011
AOR Received.
09-dec-2011
File Transfer...
02-nov-2011
Med's Done....
01-june-2011
Ambber29 said:
Hi guys,

Here is my story.
I was told that my file was sent in July.
I visited the lawyer office on July.10. Everything was complete and his assistant told me that she is going to mail in just three four days. She said she just needs to prepare the cover letter. I checked the file and everything was complete except she needed to re-print few pages.
I called again on July.14/2011 and she said that your file has been submitted.
I emailed the lawyer on July.27/2011 and he confirmed that the case has been submitted (I still have his email)
Anyways I let you guys know that CIC received my file on July.14/2011.
You guys were receiving emails already. I did not and they were already working on July.11/2011. I thought to call CIC and they could not find anything. I called the assistant again. I asked her to let me know the date when CIC received the file (She said it was registered mail). She said she will check it for me when I come to her office to submit his FBI report. I said I will visit in few days. FBI report is not that important at this stage. She asked me to hold and she checked the date. I knew she said July.14/2011 a month ago but I still wanted to confirm the date. She now changed the date. She said it says July.18/2011 on your cover letter and CIC received on July.20/2011. Anyways now they were working on July.20/2011 and July.21/2011. You guys were receiving emails and I decided to call CIC. They still can not find me. I called the assistant again after almost two weeks. I said are you sure this is the date. She forgets always what she told me last time and this time she said it is August.23/2011. I got made. They holded my file for two months and she lied to me. I mentioned why did u lie to me. She said I did not. We sent on July.18/2011 but CIC received on August.23/2011. I said it is not possible. I told her I will talk to the lawyer now.
I found the email that I received from him on July.27 (where he said your case has been submitted) and I replied him and I told him everything his assistant has been doing. He replied me. He said I am making dates up and they did not lie. He also said that we are not your slaves. Anyways all I wanted to know when CIC received my file. I could have done everything on my own. Now I do not know if I belong to July group or August group. I was hoping that my husband will be here by December or January but does not look like. I have not told him all this :( Just dont want him to be sad.
I had the same problem with a consultant, my first (inland) application was refused because my consultant sent an incomplete application without any proof of our relationship, just photos. I couldn't talk to him during the process everything was done by his assistant. Unfortunately my application was refused and I knew I could had done everything by myself. He just took my money out of my pocket and also offered me a discount in my next application outland. I'm not saying this is going to be your case but try to do everything by yourself, you can call CIC to check the exact date and wait for any letter.
I wish you good luck and don't be desperate maybe immigration is still working on your app. and you will get approval soon.

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
mercur said:
congrats!! :D

M

magpie

Congrats to all the people who received their approvals. I on the other hand am at day 81 now waiting and when I phoned they still had no information for me. They told me to wait until mid October to call again and I just lost it. I told them I will call every day for the next week and then every hour until I hear from them. I told them this was outrageous and sheer incompetence of the Miss. office. The guy put me on hold and then told me they were still waiting for verification of one of my documents. Amazing, all my documents were official Government documents, notorized and legalized by them. I then called my MP and he indicated that people from countries where Canada has treaties get approved faster and my reply is that then all Canadians are not treated equally when it comes to getting their spouses to Canada.

My MP agrees that the CIC does not adhere to its policies and that he sees these problems every day. He also indicated that their policy is to clear the Family class first, it is priority and that they have 40 days to do so for sponsorship but the length of time at the VO would determine by that country as to how quick information can be verify or received according to the rules. He promises to look into the problem but most of us Canadian knows what promises from polititians mean. Sweet, xofkc all. He also acknowledged that there does appear to be some ground for discrimination because of the treaty thing. Well this is where I stand. Aneyshar, I think that with your wait time it is probably the same thing. Waiting for verification of a document that was submitted but I feel also for you because of this long wait. We appear to be in the same waiting boat with the same agent. I wish you luck.