Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
suva said:
still no news for me :( :( :( :(
have u checked all emails u have only they sent it to my hubbys email as they said they inform the sponsor and not the applicant, and will inform the applicant about PPR, im sure you will hear something soon, u know they are looking at it so maybe they are contacting u by snail mail :)

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
Congratulations Mandy & everybody else who got their approvals today....

Called CIC again, spoke to different rep, said he couldn't see anything in my file, after further probing and putting me on hold repeatedly, he came back saying I should expect a letter in the mail (!) but he couldnt confirm whether the letter was positive or something else... doh!

So anyways he said giving that snail mail is sent regular mail I should expect delays, I said oh really!? Sheeesh.... I'm fed up now, first they don't give you a straight answer, although the reps have so far been polite but clueless.... and second, why don't they use modern technology like email to communicate with you? goshhhh

Now I'm feeling apprehensive because there's no certainty in the outcome as suggested by the rep's response to my queries. So back to waiting until the letter arrives. I'll keep you posted...

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
MandyUK said:
Whoo hoo, had my sponsorship approval, was actualy approved on tuesday, they sent it to my hubby email and not mine!!!!!!
cant believe yay!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats Mandy!!! :D :D

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
Aneyshar said:

Called CIC again, spoke to different rep, said he couldn't see anything in my file, after further probing and putting me on hold repeatedly, he came back saying I should expect a letter in the mail (!) but he couldnt confirm whether the letter was positive or something else... doh!

So anyways he said giving that snail mail is sent regular mail I should expect delays, I said oh really!? Sheeesh.... I'm fed up now, first they don't give you a straight answer, although the reps have so far been polite but clueless.... and second, why don't they use modern technology like email to communicate with you? goshhhh

Now I'm feeling apprehensive because there's no certainty in the outcome as suggested by the rep's response to my queries. So back to waiting until the letter arrives. I'll keep you posted...
I know! I haven't received the approval letter yet! Its been quite a time now. But my ecas got updated. Did you try to log in after tuesday??

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
Quiet Storm said:
CONGRATSSSSSSSSS :)
My hubby also got it on tues.
So they are clearing all Julians.
Lets party then 8) for the next wait is soooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg :eek:
Congrats quiet storm!!! :D :D

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
Aneyshar said:

Thank you Aneyshar,
i wouldnt worry to much by the response, when i phoned up they told me that a letter could be on its way to me, but wasnt sure, I mean thats just crazy...and then same day hubby got an email. Im sure its only positive news ;D

sixrogue

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
Congrats to MandyUK and all you peeps that have been approved! You give the rest of us hope!

With much anticipation,
sixrogue from the August group

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
Thank you Mandy, although it's hard to stay positive without solid ground to stand on... but on I tread....

By the way, has any of you July peeps gotten your AOR letter yet? Please let me know so I can update the spreadsheet.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
hey can anyone post up the email address they used to send the approval? i saw it somewhere on this forum, lost it...

awor

Nov 4, 2010
Oregon to Alberta
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> LA
App. Filed.......
26 Aug 2011
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2011
File Transfer...
[b]CPC-M to Buffalo:[/b] 03 Nov 2011 [b]Buffalo to LA:[/b] 19 Jan 2012
Med's Done....
11 Apr 2011 [b]Ecas shows received [/b]5 Mar 2012
Passport Req..
7 Mar 2012 [b]Decision Made[/b]: 1 Apr 2012
VISA ISSUED...
29 Mar 2012 [b] CORP Received[/b]: 19 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
Sumas: 25 April 2012 / [b]PR Cards Received[/b]: 4 July 2012
Aneyshar said:
I'm betting it's approval - have you tried to log into ecas?

Congrats to everyone past this step... I can't wait to be done with this part... still months to go.

Ambber29

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Hi guys,

Here is my story.
I was told that my file was sent in July.
I visited the lawyer office on July.10. Everything was complete and his assistant told me that she is going to mail in just three four days. She said she just needs to prepare the cover letter. I checked the file and everything was complete except she needed to re-print few pages.
I called again on July.14/2011 and she said that your file has been submitted.
I emailed the lawyer on July.27/2011 and he confirmed that the case has been submitted (I still have his email)
Anyways I let you guys know that CIC received my file on July.14/2011.
You guys were receiving emails already. I did not and they were already working on July.11/2011. I thought to call CIC and they could not find anything. I called the assistant again. I asked her to let me know the date when CIC received the file (She said it was registered mail). She said she will check it for me when I come to her office to submit his FBI report. I said I will visit in few days. FBI report is not that important at this stage. She asked me to hold and she checked the date. I knew she said July.14/2011 a month ago but I still wanted to confirm the date. She now changed the date. She said it says July.18/2011 on your cover letter and CIC received on July.20/2011. Anyways now they were working on July.20/2011 and July.21/2011. You guys were receiving emails and I decided to call CIC. They still can not find me. I called the assistant again after almost two weeks. I said are you sure this is the date. She forgets always what she told me last time and this time she said it is August.23/2011. I got made. They holded my file for two months and she lied to me. I mentioned why did u lie to me. She said I did not. We sent on July.18/2011 but CIC received on August.23/2011. I said it is not possible. I told her I will talk to the lawyer now.
I found the email that I received from him on July.27 (where he said your case has been submitted) and I replied him and I told him everything his assistant has been doing. He replied me. He said I am making dates up and they did not lie. He also said that we are not your slaves. Anyways all I wanted to know when CIC received my file. I could have done everything on my own. Now I do not know if I belong to July group or August group. I was hoping that my husband will be here by December or January but does not look like. I have not told him all this :( Just dont want him to be sad.

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
That's just terribly wrong and un-professional of them...can you ask for proof of postage? Then call CIC again...once you know you can just update this thread or join us in August ya.

aileenruss

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
11-11-2011(letter date)
File Transfer...