Med's Done....
Interview........
Wavied!!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hey I was wondering if Buffalo has a website that shows which Date theyre working on? I dont think there is but I hope I'm wrong :D

Have a great weekend everyone

Ironboy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 22
AndreUK said:
:eek:)

The reality is though, life carries on we should continue to live to the fullest and enjoy every bit of it regardless of how delayed this process may be.
Well said, it is a slow and painful process. I am finding very useful information in this forum, and a sense that others are experiencing all the same emotions I am. Even family members do not appreciate the stress and frustration in the way that fellow applicants can. I am trying to encourage others here and be as positive as I am able. To just harp on the slow dates etc. will not speed anything up an just brings people down. Good luck to everyone, I am on your side all the way! ;D

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
mercur said:
I called today and I received very worrisome response from the person I spoke with. Basically I told her that my application was received on July14th and she told me that she can't see it anywhere (I assume she meant the internal computer system). She then put me on hold and when she returned, asked me for the tracking number, my wife name and the receipt number. Than she told me that she will send a request for investigation. She also told me that she will not have any further information for 30 days after she sends it.

I don't know what to make out of it. Do the phone staff actually have any information whether the application was physically received? Because she definitely sounded like she should have information but she does not. Did they lost my application or somebody's dog eat it???

Dose anyone know how the internal procedures are?
Sometimes these agents don't know much information about your file. The first time i called was on Sep 12, this agent said, the application MIGHT be in a process, so check after 2 weeks. But i decided to call after a week. So i called on 19th Sep, this agent said, my file is not opened yet :mad: because she couldnt verify my address. I told her i called before and was told that it was in process, how come its not open now?? she put me on a hold for few mins, and she told me i got approved already! And i checked my ECAS couple of days back, and it said i was approved on sept 8th! I was approved before I made a first call to CIC!! So yea, just try calling again and verify. You might get different answer this time.

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
MandyUK said:
You should ring them its been over the 66 days for you, I would be on the phone like a shot, which I will be doing if come Monday i have no news :)
Yup, just call them Aneyshar.

MonicaD

Sep 20, 2011
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me! I'm trying to log on to the Client Application Status page and I've put in all my details then a page comes up which says:

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

**Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on this Web site. Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application by contacting us.

I don't know if I'm supposed to do this but it's not giving me any other options? Why would I want to withdraw my consent as I DO want to be able to check my status online - I'M CONFUSED!!!

M

magpie

MonicaD said:
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me! I'm trying to log on to the Client Application Status page and I've put in all my details then a page comes up which says:

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

**Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on this Web site. Note: Once you withdraw your consent, your application status will no longer be available on the Internet. Learn about other ways of receiving information about the processing and status of your application by contacting us.

I don't know if I'm supposed to do this but it's not giving me any other options? Why would I want to withdraw my consent as I DO want to be able to check my status online - I'M CONFUSED!!!

I received the same message. I just don't think they have anything to put on it right now but do not check the box or you will not beable to login again. They should have it updated next tuesday at the latest if the information on their site is correct.

MonicaD

Sep 20, 2011
Thanks for that :)

I didn't think I should check the box but didn't know what else to do. I'll try again next week sometime. Cheers!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
MonicaD said:

You will find the sponsor's name and below that the sponsored person's name, followed by two columns "Sponsorship Application status" and "Permanent Residence Application Status". The sponsorship application status, at this point, says "decision made" which is the underlined status that is referred to. It contains information about your file. Same goes for Permanent Residence Application status. Click on it to know more.

As for the chcekbox, it is for those who do not wish their information to be shared on the website, but only want to be contacted through other means.

Hope this clears up your confusion :)

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
Any of you sponsor-approved Julians received your AOR?

desiladu

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aneyshar said:
Any of you sponsor-approved Julians received your AOR?
My file was recived couple days after yours and they are saying we still did not started processing but we have recieved it, seems like call centre does not have much visbility. It looks like they know when we know. I was told to wait until I recieve my letter or email.

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
do you think they work weekends?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
MandyUK said:
do you think they work weekends?
Lol Mandy :D Maybe they might make an exception in your case :)

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
lol, just wondered was hoping they might start haha, my "due" date is monday, so they better get their fingers out cause come tuesday their getting a call :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
MandyUK said:
lol, just wondered was hoping they might start haha, my "due" date is monday, so they better get their fingers out cause come tuesday their getting a call :p
And we all know how dreadful that can be :p

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
MandyUK said:

Agreed ;)