nola

Star Member
Jul 21, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations :)

Thanks God , wish the other will got it also sooon Inshala Allah :)

will start hear the good news InshaAllah one by one now :)

Good luck .

SCUM

Mar 21, 2010
Hi guys, I'm new here and here is my timeline
Application received October 14th 2009
Started processing November 2, 2009

In Damascus
Application received December 9th
medical results received

Its been almost 3 months and a half since it started processing in Damascus. I sent them an email enquiring and they said the following
"Please be advised that your application is in the queue for assessment. When a decision is made or if we require any additionla information or documnets, you will be contacted"
what does that mean? are they basically saying just wait your turn?

Shkafto

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
***UPDATE***

:D Passport Request :D

Hello People I have got my Passport Request. By email same as gkarayiannis. Here is my timeline

Sended Application to CIC: Sept 22.2009
APP at CIC: Sept 24,2009
APP Processed & Approved: Oct 15,2009
Damascus: IN Process Oct 28,2009
Faxed Requested Document Feb 2, 2010+ Mailed Feb 9,2010
PPR by email. March 22.2010

Total Months and Days : 4 months, 22 Days.

Good luck to the people that are still waiting.......

spring.m

Jan 12, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus...Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
***** Congrats Shkafto ***** :)

I wish I'm the next one.I really miss my hubby :(

nola

Star Member
Jul 21, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great :)

congratulations for you.....

well .. get ready guys... Insha ALLAH some body will be happy soon too

It is the time now :)

will keep praying ...

who is the next ?? :)

Selena

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hey Shaftko where are you from?? And did you email them recently because I am sooooooooooo frustrated I have been waiting for almost 6 months in Damascaus and I havent heard anything yet!! If you emailed them and they didnt have a problem then maybe I wil email them as well!! Plz let me know..Thankyou

SCUM

Mar 21, 2010
is there no one who would answer my question?

and another thing is can my local MP help me with anything regarding my husbands PR application so he could be here for our kid's one year old birthday? im asking to know if anyone has ever gone through with it and it saw anything fruitful come out of it

Shkafto

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Selena said:
Hey Shaftko where are you from?? And did you email them recently because I am sooooooooooo frustrated I have been waiting for almost 6 months in Damascaus and I havent heard anything yet!! If you emailed them and they didnt have a problem then maybe I wil email them as well!! Plz let me know..Thankyou

Hello Selena. I have emailed them once and they said my application was in queue for a review. And on march 22.2010 they emailed me for the passport. I'm from iraq Kurdistan. and right now i'm in calgary I'm sponsering my wife. so you should email them and see whats happening you should of done this long time ago. and they didnt have any problems. Good luck selena. all your asking is for your application status.

P.S shkafto

gkarayiannis

Jun 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2009
Doc's Request.
02-09-2009
AOR Received.
29-09-2009
File Transfer...
29-09-2009
Passport Req..
17-03-2010
congrats to Shkafto for the ppr!!! we are all getting a step closer to the finish line....

About Selena's question, emailing is ok but i always got the same answer basically to wait... what helped us was to call my wife's MP, very helpful and get got the answers that we were looking for... so do that call your mp and get them involved.

Good luck to all hope this is everyone's week.

G

Selena

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hey gkarayiannis, I emailed Damascus the other day and they did not replay at all. I also have already spoken with my MP and she told me that Damascus is working on my husbands background check. I dont know what else to do, its been almost 6 months in Damascus alone. Any suggestions on what to do?

Shkafto

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the congrad's good luck to everyone else that is waiting.

Selena wait for the email. they should say something. soon. all you can do is wait. give them some more time it is out of 7 month's so see what happend's after 7 months are over. good luck

tonychrbl

Jan 20, 2010
As an update,
I just received today an email that they need some additional docs including police records...
Not sure if i should receive a request for medical tests after that!!!
Any idea??

Thank you

Shkafto

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonychrbl said:
As an update,
I just received today an email that they need some additional docs including police records...
Not sure if i should receive a request for medical tests after that!!!
Any idea??

Thank you

Hello Tonychrbl can we get your timelines and why are they asking you for police record. and are you geting close to Medical expiring. and didnt you give them a police record with your application.

tonychrbl

Jan 20, 2010
Hello Tonychrbl can we get your timelines and why are they asking you for police record. and are you geting close to Medical expiring. and didnt you give them a police record with your application.

I am in my 13 months; so by the time i was expecting the request for medical, i got an email requesting a police record and some other papers (exemption from military service).
Yes, i already placed a police record when i applied and i was wondering why they are requesting another one at this time

Selena

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
I emailed Damascus and no reply at all!! Nothing new and my application is going on to 6 months. I am not sure what else to do... Any ideas or do i just wait??