26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Hi Lana,

Don`t do anything about your medical or police certificate from your country of origin. If they expire and CIC wants to request a new one they will inform you through mail most likely once your reach 1st stage approval. I see you applied very close to me, I don`t think we will hear anything until March or late February. Good luck to you!

Lana

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
14 June 2010
ditta said:
Hi Lana,

Don`t do anything about your medical or police certificate from your country of origin. If they expire and CIC wants to request a new one they will inform you through mail most likely once your reach 1st stage approval. I see you applied very close to me, I don`t think we will hear anything until March or late February. Good luck to you!
Thanks a lot!
Medical form was done in Canada before I've applied papers. So let's wait for the mail from Immigration Office.
Good luck to all of us!

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
Lana said:
There's no feedback from Immigration Office so far. My police certificate will be expired on coming January and my medical examination report will be expired at the end of this year. I'm wondering what I should do? Wait for the first feedback from Immigration Office or apply for new medical examination and police certificate? The police certificate was done in Russia but since last December I'm in Canada. If I'm not mistaken this certificate is valid during one year.
Hope somebody can clarify.
Thanks a lot in advance!
hopefully, cic will not bother to ask u another police clearance... hopefully, they will just go on processing ur application... i had the same situation. My Police Clearance and National Bureau of Investigation clearance has expired last 16-June-2010 and I sent my application to cpc-missisuaga last 24-June-2010. I was so worried lately. I thought they gonna ask me one again... But, to my surprised.... they never asked me until I got PR DECISION MADE....

joe_f3

Nov 10, 2009
Hey all,

applied inland with my common law spouse in June...still waiting to hear back...its gonna be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg one!

Joe

galmxcan

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/06/2010
AOR Received.
10/08/2010
File Transfer...
30/07/2010
Med's Done....
06/11/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/10/2010
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2010
LANDED..........
26/11/2010
[size=10pt] ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D [/size]

hi everyone!!!
finally the nightmare is over...as of Nov 26 I am a new Canadian Permanent Resident
Since I was already in Canada my husband and I went to Niagara/Bufalo port of entry...as we approached to the Canadian IO I started to feel so many mix feelings, I was nervous, anxious, happy, excited, relieve....

The officer asked a few questions such as: If I have any dependants?, If any information I provided had change?, If I was ever ordered to leave Canada?, If I have told the truth when filling the application?
Then it was time to sign the confirmation paper...he told me like 3 times make sure to sing slowly and without getting outside the space provided...I was yeah yeah....started slowly and then when I relize part of my signature was out of the box :S ohh noooo.....
The office laugh and said "I told you"....he handed me another paper and started all over..OOPS!

Then waited for a couple of minutes, he called us again and that was it...gave me my papers back and told me I could now get my SIN card, and Health card and that I would receive the PR card in 2 months (which I consider is a lot of time)...and he mention something else but neither my husband and I could process the information....we were so excited and happy. LOL

And that was it...we got out of there and went to celebrate....

Thank you all for the support and help through this tough times....
Good luck, wish you all a fast process and happy ending soon.
CHEERS!

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
galmxcan said:
[size=10pt] ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D [/size]

hi everyone!!!
finally the nightmare is over...as of Nov 26 I am a new Canadian Permanent Resident
Since I was already in Canada my husband and I went to Niagara/Bufalo port of entry...as we approached to the Canadian IO I started to feel so many mix feelings, I was nervous, anxious, happy, excited, relieve....

The officer asked a few questions such as: If I have any dependants?, If any information I provided had change?, If I was ever ordered to leave Canada?, If I have told the truth when filling the application?
Then it was time to sign the confirmation paper...he told me like 3 times make sure to sing slowly and without getting outside the space provided...I was yeah yeah....started slowly and then when I relize part of my signature was out of the box :S ohh noooo.....
The office laugh and said "I told you"....he handed me another paper and started all over..OOPS!

Then waited for a couple of minutes, he called us again and that was it...gave me my papers back and told me I could now get my SIN card, and Health card and that I would receive the PR card in 2 months (which I consider is a lot of time)...and he mention something else but neither my husband and I could process the information....we were so excited and happy. LOL

CHEERS!

[size=10pt] ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D LANDED ;D CONGRATS ;D CONGRATS ;D CONGRATS ;D CONGRATS ;D [/size]

midnightmav

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2010
AOR Received.
18-08-2010
File Transfer...
04-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2010
LANDED..........
06-01-2011
galmxcan said:

hi everyone!!!

CHEERS!
Congratulations! :D

victorialad

Jul 2, 2010
Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
File Transfer...
21-07-2010
Med's Done....
11-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2010
LANDED..........
7-12-2010
Fellow June Applicants,

My wife is finally here, and we are both very happy.

Thank you to everyone who posts questions and answers in this and other threads. It made a huge difference in having some insight into the immigration process, and reducing my concerns during the long periods of no updates from Immigration.

Best of luck to those of you who are still in the midst of the process.

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
congratulations to all the Juners who made it to canada.
:)

well i am still here for the ride ::)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Oh, me too, don`t worry! :D

jessibee

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-09-2010
File Transfer...
29-07-2010
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-04-2011
We are still waiting, too! With no news from Buffalo. Have they forgotten about us? :( I guess my hope for Christmas landing is long gone!

waitingintz

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
24-08-2010
Med's Done....
22-06-2010
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
19-5-2011 (hopefully!)
Lana said:
There's no feedback from Immigration Office so far. My police certificate will be expired on coming January and my medical examination report will be expired at the end of this year. I'm wondering what I should do? Wait for the first feedback from Immigration Office or apply for new medical examination and police certificate? The police certificate was done in Russia but since last December I'm in Canada. If I'm not mistaken this certificate is valid during one year.
Hope somebody can clarify.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi Lana - your police certificates don't expire. As long as they are submitted to CIC within 3 months of being issued it does not matter how long it takes to process. The only thing that expires is the medical and a new one will be requested if needed.

Lana

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
14 June 2010
waitingintz said:
Hi Lana - your police certificates don't expire. As long as they are submitted to CIC within 3 months of being issued it does not matter how long it takes to process. The only thing that expires is the medical and a new one will be requested if needed.
Thanks a lot! The point is that its more easy to provide them with new medical report than to make a new police certificate.
Today I checked cic site. It says that they're working on applications received on March 19, 2010. It means (my guess) that we're expecting feedback at the end of coming March 2011. I hope so.

Good luck!

fredrickpedro

Jun 21, 2010
HI ALL,
I have just got an email from CHC london calling me for an interview in less than 28days now!!!! Please any clues and information on what i can expect will be appreciated!

Thanks

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
hI all

I got the letter requesting passport and photos! :)
Thank God.